Chapter 9)

Kinda describes me- hehe ^^

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

This night was a disaster. With the memory of last night I drift of into the darkness of the room, and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It been two days since, you know what happened, and the annoying phone call Leo got. I've not seen him once since then. It's like he's avoiding me.

Well I'm avoiding him too, but that's besides the point!

The days have consisted of talking to Cora and Gabi, taking hour long showers and watching Netflix while eating food. Let's just say I'm bored.

Leo won't let me go outside, he says it's 'DaNgErOus'. I mean, your a mafia boss for fucks sake. Have someone protect me then.

I think I'm going crazy being stuck inside all day!

~~~

After what felt like hours of watching Netflix I decided to go downstairs and get food. Walking downstairs I heard a familiar voice shouting angrily. What's got his knickers in a twist?

"per l'amor del cazzo! bene saremo lì alle 12:00." He rubbed his temples in anger. "Stronzo" he muttered under his breath. (For fucks sake! Fine we will be there at 12:00)(asshole)

"What was that about?" I walked down the last step. "I'll tell you everything in the car. Go get dressed. Something smart, it's a meeting." He walked of brushing past my shoulder.

Well...best to get dressed.

I retreated back upstairs and went to my room. Meeting? Why would I need to be there?

Since it was a meeting i decided to wear something formal. I grabbed a black lace body suit and black satin pants, I paired it with stunning red yves saint Laurent bag that Cora gave me. Once dressed I added a small amount of neutral makeup. I grabbed a black blazer in case I might be cold, I slid my favourite pair of heels on and I was ready.

 I grabbed a black blazer in case I might be cold, I slid my favourite pair of heels on and I was ready

I checked the clock on my wall wondering if we would be on time for the meeting, it read:

11:41 am

19 minutes to get there.

That should be enough time I hope.

Walking down the familiar stairs I see Leo tapping his iPhone furiously. Is this man ever not mad?

He's wearing a all black suit, looking hot as ever. The black jacket hung over his shoulder while he holds it with his finger. Black shoes polished to perfection.

Looks like we're matching. How fun.

I walk over to him, my heels clicking on the floor takes his attention from his phone to my body. His hungry eyes look me up and down.

"My eyes are up here" I roll my eyes.

"It's a meeting not a strip club." He says as his crystal eyes meet mine.

"And who said you could tell me what to wear?" "We're going to be late" I walk out the door leaving him standing in shock at my choice of words.

I climb in the passenger side of a polished, gray Lamborghini parked near the gate surrounding the mansion.

I buckle myself up ready to leave.

A few minutes pass by when Leo opens the door and climbs in himself. He buckles himself as well and starts the engine.

"So, are you going to tell me why I need to go to this meeting and you can't just go in your own?" I say trying to break the awkward silence in the car.

"I don't want you to come, but the people who I am meeting insisted they see my fiancé" he focuses on the road ahead.

I never really let that sink in. Fiancé. I'm going to get married. Every time someone said it, the word went over my head. I'm marrying someone, not out of love but because I was sold and forced into it.

"Set a good example and please don't say anything rude. They will think your bad for business" his words pull me out of thought.

"Got it"

~~~

5 minutes later Leo pulls up. He parks on the side walk in front of a massive skyscraper.

I think you might break your neck if you look all the way up to the top.

I open the door and walk around to meet Leo waiting for me.

"Let's go" he grabs my hand letting out fingers intertwine with each other.

We both walk through the glass double doors hand in hand. We are greeted with a huge ground floor. Marble covered the walls. Flowers and plants decorating the floor and shelves hung around. Two beautiful glass chandeliers cascaded down from the ceiling, lighting everything in its path.

We both walked straight to the elevator as people looked at us with utter jealousy.

I should get used to these looks from people if I'm marrying this man.

They must know what Leo does if they look at us like that.

I mean you would be jealous too if you saw a hunk of a man walking hand in hand with a woman.

I just realised we skipped the whole checking in part and went straight to the elevator. Oh well.

He pressed a button for the elevator to pick us up, we both waited in silence for it to come down and take us to our designated place. This is so awkward between us.

When the doors finally opened we walked inside and he pressed a button to take us to the floor we are having this meeting on.

The elevator suddenly stopped moving, and I was pinned against the side of it.

Leo.

"You've been teasing me all day il mio amore. Wearing what your wearing I should take you in this elevator." His leg moves i between mine pulling them apart. (My love)

"se volessi portarmi, avresti tre giorni fa" I whisper in his ear. "il mio amore" copying his previous words. (if you wanted to take me, you would have three days ago) (my love)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been busy with school work! Comment any spelling mistakes to make your reading experience better! I'll try and post at least once or twice a week! Love yall! ❤️

Comment any spelling mistakes to make your reading experience better!
I'll try and post at least once or twice a week!
Love yall! ❤️

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎