Chapter 11)

Wow that's me on the daily ^

Fun fact:

I'm gonna add fun facts before the chapter starts now.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

She sits on my lap making me involuntary hold my breath. She lifts her legs and rests them on the dark oak, wood table in perfect centre of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't see the reason why I actually needed to come to this stupid meeting.

'Good impression' my ass.

I'm sat on my Leo's lap while every horny men in this room looks at my chest. Leo included. I can feel his erection against my ass.

I'm kind of comfortable sitting on his lap but I'm a tease.

I wiggle my butt on his lap trying to get 'comfortable' I can hear him grunting at my movements as he gets harder by the second.

"Keep doing that and I won't hesitate to bend you over my knee and spank till your ass is raw" I stop moving immediately and turn my gaze the 'fascinating' window.

This is a great window.

Words were spoken between the men sat at the oak table. There talking about business I suppose.

Should I be listening, being a mafia bosses fiancé?

Nah.

"Hotness are you listening?" Someone says breaking my concentration on the window.

"Yes" I reply. "And don't call me hotness, it's disgusting"

"Ok, so what do you think about the shipments deal?" The same man asks.

"The shipments are fine just don't fuck it up, however the 41% to 59% deal is bullshit. We know your collecting the shipment and putting your lives in danger or whatever, so you want more but who's really going to be distributing and selling the shit?" No one answers.

"Ah exactly, trying to con your way into getting more out of the deal. Bit old school don't you think? 50% to 50% seems fair to me." I say turning my gaze back to the window.

I'm bored as fuck.

"You heard her. That seems fair" Leo huffs wrapping an arm around my waist hosting me up of the chair along with himself.

"Well then get to it dickheads"he opens the door and we walk out.

"Y-yes boss rights away" a muffled voice behind the door says.

"Well that was fun, I like bossing people around." I giggle while Leo shakes his head at my words. He interlocks out hands and we walk back to the lift ready to leave the building.

~~~

We finally made it back driving through the gates surrounding my new home.

I just want to sleep. Bossing people around is tiring I don't know how Leo does it all day.

Leo gets out the car dragging me out with him and pulls me close to his chest. "Jump" he says. I'm to tired to argue so I do what he says and jump up. He catches me with ease and puts a hand on my butt for support and one on my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck nuzzling into his chest.

He walks up to the door and unlocks it taking his hand of my waist. Leo walks through the door with one hand supporting me and the other holding the keys that rattle at his movements.

"Stop fucking staring or I'll carve your eyes out" he hisses. It's probably people looking at my ass.

Man whores.

"Move" he removes my arms from around his neck. I fall out of his grasp onto the couch lying on my chest. Ow.

"Ow my boobs" I groan into the sofa. That fucking hurt.

My poor boobs

"You'll live" a deep voice says.

I groan again into the couch. "Oh shutup it's not like you would know how it feels" hearing a small 'true' in response.

I flip over laying on my back.

The couch presses down from a big weight on top of it. My body is pulled to someone and I lay my head on their lap as a jacket is placed on top of me warming my body up at the sudden touch. I nuzzle into their lap to get comfortable and fall into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm gonna fun facts before each chapter now hehe Love y'all! Tysm for 2k reads ♡︎

Love y'all!
Tysm for 2k reads ♡︎

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎