Chapter 10)

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"se volessi portarmi, avresti tre giorni fa." I whisper in his ear. "il mio amore" copying his previous words. (if you wanted to take me, you would have three days ago) (my love)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For fucks sake why does she have to be so hot when she's speaking Italian.

Why does she have to be right as well?

Why did I have to take that stupid call, if I didn't I would most likely fucked her until she wouldn't be able to walk. 

I wish time travel was a thing.

I huff and pull my leg away, I grab her waist before she falls.

Clicking the button to restart the elevator I check my watch to see we're late.

Fashionably late I guess.

The elevator stops when we're at the floor the meeting is being held, I grab Elena's hand intertwining our fingers. I begin to relax at her touch again.

I love her and it's killing me she doesn't know.

I wish I could have protected her from her father the night we first met, but if I intervened with her father hurting my amore that day he may not have wanted to go through with the deal. I couldn't have that so I stayed quiet. (Love)

Flashback~

'this is Leo, Leo Hernandez. Your future husband' Elena's waste of a space father says.

My heart skips a beat at his words, I'm getting married to the woman I love.

The only downfall, she doesn't love me.

"Heh, you see, I'm not getting married to a man I don't even know, why the hell would I marry him?" Her hand slaps on her mouth at her words.

It feels like my heart just broke in two...

Richard shoots yo from his chair making it topple over with force.

He grabs Elena's neck and pushes her against the wall making a wince escape her mouth.

My hands ball into fists ready to pull him of her frail body.

"Listen hear you little slut, you WILL marry this man whether you like it or not! This is a big step in securing out alliance with the Italian mafia, and I will NOT have you messing it up do I make myself clear?!" He hisses in Elena's face.

"I said do I make myself clear?!" He shouts back again.

I start to slowly make my way over to her when Axel pulls me back.

I turn my head in frustration. What does he want?!

"You gotta leave it man. If her father thinks you like her, he might not go through with it. You don't want that" I yank my arm from his grasp and nod.

He's got a point.

He lets go of her neck and she slides down the wall falling to the ground gasping for air.

I'm fucking killing him when we're married.

Richard walks towards me speaking in Spanish.

I prefer Italian but I know the language.

Not even paying attention to what he's saying I watch Elena as a tear falls down her red cheeks.

She carefully stands up and walks towards a mirror in the room, she looks at her neck probably checking for bruises.

I can't wait for her to leave this shit hole.

She won't be hurt when she moves in. Unless I get angry around her, which I do not want to happen.

Her body turns away from the mirror and she takes a seat back at the table.

I'm not even listening to what her father has to say, just looking at her makes my stone heart melt. She consumed my thoughts since the first time I met her, she will still consume them till my last breath.

End of flashback-

I sigh thinking of the thought.

Her heels click against the floor pulling me out of the trance like state I was in.

The heels echo across the long hallway.

Formal and sexy. I love it.

We stop at the room where the meeting is being held and I push the door open holding it out for her.

She walks in giving me a smile and I walk in behind her closing the door making everyone who was talking, stop.

"Lets get this over with" I take a seat at the head of the table.

"Where am I supposed to sit" Elena says looking over at the only spare chair in the middle of all the men in the room gawking at her.

She raises an eyebrow and turns to me.

Fucking hell she can be scary when she wants to be.

" you can sit in my lap sexy" a man to my right says. I tense up at his words wanting to strangle the life out of him.I catch Elena's attention once again.

A smug smile forms on her face as she walks over to me.

Fuck. I know what's coming.

She sits on my lap making me involuntary hold my breath. She lifts her legs and rests them on the dark oak wood table in prefect centre of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for 1k reads already! If you guys want a good assassin film I recommend mr and mrs smith, it's kinda old but really good

If you guys want a good assassin film I recommend mr and mrs smith, it's kinda old but really good.
I'll try and post as frequently as I can for y'all.
Love you guys. 🖤🖤

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎