Chapter 17)

Fun fact:

Sitting on chairs can arouse women.

Personal experience. ^

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

"Good" I turn around and walk outside to the pool. Putting my lemonade by the pool I dive in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After swimming around for a bit, I get out of the pool and lay down on one of the sun beds by the pool letting the sun dry of my wet body.

"You look gorgeous baby" a voice says interrupting my sunbathing. I sit up and put on a pair of sunglasses not wanting to be blinded by the sun.

Leo is stood there looking me up and down with a smug look on his face.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Flashback when Elena walked downstairs~

She's perfect.

The has finalized arrived. I get to marry the woman that I love.

She's started to warm up to me, letting me kiss her more often.

My life is now a dream.

I have the perfect woman.

She's strong, smart, sassy. I love everything about her.

She walks downstairs into the kitchen no doubt heading for the pool.

Her body. Ugh. It's beautiful. Her perfect ass. Perfect breasts. Her curves are perfect. I get hard even looking at her, it takes everything inside me to restrain myself from taking her. She's everything you could ever want.

I'm so lucky.

I walk downstairs hearing deep voices groaning.

"It's hard you dumb fuck how do we go in without being seen" "this map is shit" "fuck this I give up"

I walk downstairs to investigate and I see my men working on the next mission. They specifically told me that they can handle the job themselves so I left them too it and now they are complaining.

Stupid fucks.

Elena walks over to Blake, one of my men in charge of the group. She pushes him out of the way and looks at the map on the table.

What is she doing?

"What are you doing woman" another one of my men says. My hands ball into fists at his words. He better watch his fucking tone talking to my fiancé like that.

"I'm looking at the map dumbass, since you are all too stupid to find a way in I will." She says.

She keeps looking over the map trying to find a way in. "This is a mans job go back to the kitchen" another one of my men say. My men need to learn how to respect my fiancé. I'll deal with them later. I want to see how this plays out.