Chapter 12)

Fun fact:

The record for the most female orgasms is 134 in one hour.

Her poor Va-

!Small TW~

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

The couch presses down from a big weight in top of it. My body is pulled to someone and I lay my head on their lap as a jacket is placed on top of me warming my body up at the sudden touch. I nuzzle into their lap to get comfortable and fall into the darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly wake up to the sound of faint snoring behind my body. I squint my eyes adjusting to the light still hearing the faint snoring.

I roll over and find Leo snuggled up against me. Both his arms wrapped around my waist tightly making me unable to move. I try and wiggle out of his hold, but it's no use.

"Leo i need to pee. Let go" I try and push away, only making his grip on my waist tighter. I continue to move around until an idea pops in my head. I grab a cushion and replace it with my body making Leo's grip instantly let go around my waist diverting it to the cushion.

When I'm free I run up the stairs to the bathroom and do my business. I decide to get in the shower wanting to go shopping later, maybe I could go with Gabi and Cora. That would be fun.

I walk to my room and grab a white lace lingerie set. Retreating back to the bathroom I play some soft music. I step in the shower and turn on the water letting it run down my aching body. The bruise on my stomach has nearly disappeared however the scars on my abdomen are always a reminder of my life.

I lather up my whole body taking in the fresh vanilla and honey scent. I decide to shave, everything. Grabbing a towel that was placed on the heater, I turn of the music and wrap myself up in the towel. I dry my whole body and put on the lace bra and matching panties.

I grab the hair brush and begin combing through my hair looking in the mirror at the girl in front of me. How am I supposed to expect him to fall in love with me, if I can't even love myself? The cigarette burns and knife wounds scattered around my body that eventually scarred over making me look like a human canvas.

I sigh walking out of the bathroom not caring about being in my underwear, I grab a short green, flowery dress and a black belt to match.

"I think you should get changed before I can't control myself." A husky voice says behind me. I spin around and scream seeing Leo sitting on my bed looking me up and down. My hands instantly go up to try and cover my bare body.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I woke up hugging a pillow that I swore was Elena last night, she must have left, which earns a frown at the thought. Where did she go?

I get up from the couch and walk upstairs looking for my wife. I mean fiancé. Wife, it has a nice ring to it don't you think? Elena Hernandez, mafia queen.

Walking up the stairs I hear the shower running coming from Elena's room, I walk in and take a seat on her bed. I can't wait to marry this woman, I've been waiting for years and it's finally happening.

She's perfect. Everything about her if perfect. From the way she giggles at stupid things, to when her eyes light up at the sight of little children on the tv. The image of Elena holding our little boy and carrying our unborn child was implanted in my mind.