Chapter 34)

Fun fact:

You can orgasm your stress away.

Bestie.. 💥💳💥💳

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"When we get back we need to go to another meeting" he typed something on his phone and then puts it down looking at me. "Why?" I ask puzzled. "So we can make a plan on how to kill these fucking Russians before they try and take you away from me"

~~~~~~~~~~~

His jaw clenches at his words. I get up from my seat, walking over to him and sit on his lap. I straddle him and place my hand on his chest.

"Nothings going to happen to me. No one will take me away from you" I reassure him again. He nods and leans his head on my chest, breathing out. "I just, I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

"Everything will be fine, you will kill the Russians and keep me safe like you always have." I kiss his head and he looks back up at me, the clear hint of concern written on his face.

"Leo we'll be ok, we'll be fine. If it makes you feel any better you can teach me how to fight. If that takes away some of your worries knowing I can protect myself than so be it." I cup his face.

"That would make me feel better." He leans his head to the left, snuggling his face into my hand.

Cute.

"Your very clingy when your upset." He frowns at me. "Not that I'm complaining. I find it cute" I giggle at his still frowning expression.

"I am not fucking cute" he leans back in the leather seat crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ok Mr. Cuddly Bear." I laugh, I sit up from Leo's waist and walk over to the small glass table in on the side of the aeroplane. I grab a glass and pour myself some of the cold water from the glass jug.

"And I'm not cuddly too" his eyes scan what I'm doing.

"Whatever you say" i smile, taking a sip of the refreshing water. 

~~~

I feel my ears start to pop from the pressure of the plane descending to the ground. I let out a yawn that clears them straight away.

A small bump from the aeroplane tells me that we have landed safely.

I groan feeling my stomach turn. I always hated flying but not enough to stop myself from going somewhere.

"Are you ok baby?" Leo unbuckles his seatbelt and steps towards me. He places his hand over mine, his warmth spreads through to my hand. His face filled with worry.

"Yeah I just get a little sick on planes that's all." I give him a reassuring smile. His eyes soften.

"I'm fine" I smile again and unbuckle my seatbelt. I stand up stretching my legs and rub my fingers through my hair, combing it.

Leo's hand still holds mine and I interlock my fingers with his. "Let's go stop these Russians from taking me away from you then" Leo nods, we walk out of the plane and down the stairs feeling the cool air hit my face.