Chapter 21)

Fun fact:

I'm actually running out of weird sex facts.

Help.

Give me some ->

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"I guess now"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco struts into the sitting area with what look like dresses wrapped in a protective bag. Why does he have dresses if I and the girl already have theirs?

"Why do you have dresses?" He turns to me with a huge smile on his face, puffing up his cheeks making him look like a chipmunk. "Bella! How are you?" He exclaims still smiling with glee. (Beautiful)

"I'm good. How are you Marco?"

"Ah I'm good Elena. How about we go upstairs and start getting ready shall we? I'll bring everything up in a second" I nod and turn to Leo raising my eyebrow hoping he will let me out of his tight grip.

His lips move into a small pout but he complies and let's me go. I smile but not before giving his cheek a quick peck and walk up to Marco. I grab a box that looks to be filled with heaps of makeup.

Who need this much makeup?

"Im so exited babe! Your getting married" He squeals. I can't help but laugh at his childish behaviour.

Once upstairs I slump down onto the bed and fall back. What will happen if I say no? Would he let me go?
Probably not.

I shake my head trying to forget the negative thoughts.

I'm going to get married.

I'm going to try and be happy with him.

What could go wrong? I fall too deeply in love with him, he despises that and leaves me for another girl.

No. He wouldn't do that. He says he loves me, and I believe him. I think.

"Get your ass of that bed and have a shower before we can start with your makeup." Marco says, making his thick Italian accent more prominent.

I reply with a 'mhm' and stand up from the bed to go into the bathroom and have a long, relaxing shower.

I quickly grab my phone from the bedside table to turn on some music whilst I'm in the shower.

~~~

I turn the sliver knob to the left that turns of the hot water off. I step out of the shower and grab one of the fluffy towels that rests on the counter and wrap it around my wet body.

I dry my hair with another towel and start to brush out all of the knots. I put down the hair brush and wipe the fogged up mirror that hid my reflection.

A sigh leaves my lips at the girl that I see across from me.

How could he in a million years want to marry me? I have a bad past. I get nightmares nearly every night because of my father.