Chapter 20)

Fun fact:

Banana slugs mate using the penises on their heads.

Ew tf.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I pull my shirt above my head hoping the skin to skin contact will help calm her down. Her breathing slows down and her mumbles become quieter. I rest my head in the crook of her neck breathing in her relaxing scent. This is my calm, this is the reason I will fight to the day I die. All for Elena.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shines through the blinds onto my body causing my eyes to flutter open from the brightness.

A huff leaves my mouth, I wanted to sleep in today.

The realisation finally pops in my head.

Today is the day I get married.

My arms wrap tighter around Elena's waist from the sudden thought.

I'm getting married, we're getting married.

I would squeal like a girl if I didn't want to wake Elena up right now.

A smile forms on my lips, I rest my head into the crook of her neck taking in her vanilla scent.

I should probably wake up and tell what time my men should get ready.

Scratch that, I'm too comfortable with Elena in my arms to move.

I started to slowly close my eyes when a idea popped into my head, i know the perfect way to wake her up.

I unwrap my arms from her waist and move under the white bed sheets.

My lips meet the inside of her thighs as I  kiss her legs. She starts to wriggle around until she lets out a hum.

My kisses move upwards towards her wetness. I smirk when I hear a moan escape her lips.

I love the effect I have on her and her body.

She moves around once more under the sheets. "Keep going" she pants.

She's finally awake.

I look up from under the sheets and see she's leaning on her elbows, smiling.

I go back under the quilt and waste no time and start to pull down her panties and she lets out another moan.

"it's wedding da- AHH" a voice intrudes. "MY EYES AH" I shoot up from under the covers and hide Elena's body under them. I see Dante, axel and my sisters all standing in the door way with shocked faces.

What's so wrong with having a bit of fun with my fiancé?

Elena lets out a shriek when she sees them all and covers her embarrassed face.

"Ohhhhh my innocent eyes. Get me bleach. Kill me now." He puts his hand on his head, acting like a twat.

"I will kill you if you don't shut up and leave" He wastes no time running out and going to his room.