Chapter 33)

(I broke my updating streak only because I was at the water park all day yesterday and barely went on my phone, shock I know)
Fun fact:

My phone is overheating whilst on holiday.

I'm in the shade too.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"THEY WHAT?!" He shoots you from the bed his eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to go. Now" he sits up from the bed, moving off and grabs our empty suitcases from the corner of the room.

Mind that he's naked too.

Right in front of me.

I snap out on my trance. "Wait, what why?" I link a couple times at him.

"Because security for a start can't do their fucking job, your father needs to be killed and I can't do that here. Plus your not safe here."

I get up from the bed and walk to the set of drawers grabbing a pair of Leo's boxers.

"Put these on" I had them to him. He looks at me puzzled. "Why?" My eyes diverted to his cock and he looks down. "Oh" he grabs the boxers putting them on and zips open the suitcase. 

"Grab some clothes" I walk back over to the wardrobe, taking the clothes of the hangers and folding them up and placing them near Leo so he can put them in the suitcase.

He grabs the clothes throwing them in making me stop.

"And what do you think your doing?" I raise my eyebrow at him. He turns around to look at me.

"Putting the clothes in the suitcase what else am I doing?"

"Yo your throwing the clothes in there, not putting"

"Place" I say and put down the clothes carefully, not making any creases. "Fine" he huffs.

"What did the men say when they broke in?" He says trying to make conversations while we both pack the suitcases.

"Just something about my ass and then their boss wanting me. I mean, their boss is my father but he's too stupid to do all this by himself so he got this man called Dmitri Ivanov, I believe to work with him." I say, grabbing a pair of heels and placing them in the suitcase.

"Wait." He stops what he was doing, holding a one of my black bras in his hand.

"Did you just say Dmitri?"

"Uhh yeah?" I grab the bra off him and put it in the suitcase on top of my shoes.

"No wonder the Russians were shooting at us, Dmitri is the boss of the Russian mafia, if your father is working with him then he's clearly getting something out of it" he explains.

"Well yeah they said something like 'he wants to force me to marry him for a price which he will pay my father' I give air quotes around the word 'marry'.

"Well he's not fucking having you" he grits, grabs one of his shirts and throws it in the case. I go to protest but he zips up the case and grabs the next one.