Chapter 23)

I made the characters each a Instagram if yall want to follow:

leo.x.hernandez
elena.x.hernandez

Fun fact:

Being well hydrated can lead to better orgasms.

*runs to the fridge and chugs a huge bottle of water*

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Before I could press the on button a gun shot rings through air spinning the car to the side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ringing sound in my ear blocks me from hearing anything.

Faint mumblings start to become clearer as my ears try and adjust again.

"Are you ok Elena?" "Elena?!" "Are you alright can you hear me?!" The words become louder and louder until I can hear again.

"Y-yes I'm fine" I groan. My head is pounding, it feels like Its going to explode. I must have hit it when the gun shot happened.

"GERARD! DRIVE FASTER" he shouts. I wince from the loud noise.

Ugh. Can he not shout.

"Axel che cazzo sta succedendo? Sono stati fucilati. Questo é un nuovo axel per auto! Non ci sono fottute armi qui dentro, vuoi sapere perché? PERCHÉ questo doveva essere un viaggio facile, non una fottute sparatoria!" (Axel what the fuck is going on? We are being shot at. This is a new car axel! There are no fucking guns in here. You want to know why? BECAUSE this was supposed to be a easy trip not a fucking shooting!)

I rub my head from all the shouting and look up, Leo is on the phone shouting at axel.

"Dónde?" His eyes start frantically looking around the car. Small mumbles at the end of the phone cause Leo to scramble over to the small built in draw. He pulls out the entire draw and finds two guns.

"Ah, book a flight too"

Forgetting about his phone he checks each of the guns, luckily they are filled with bullets.

"GERARD OPEN THE TOP" not long after the top of the car starts to move down. The wind gushes in my face smelling the foul smell of petrol and gas.

"That's a.. that's a fucking Russian car. Why the fuck are the Russians shooting at us?" He swore.

Russians?

Leo starts to aim at the car and shoot back. He grunts when he misses the driver and aims for the glass.

Before standing up I compose myself, I grab the second gun and move next to Leo and aim for the driver he missed.

I squeeze the trigger shooting the driver point black in the head, killing him.

"Well done baby" he kisses the side of my head.

Two men move out from the window shooting straight through the back car window.

Fuck.

Leo shoots right back at the two men taking them out.

"Stupid Russians. They can never be fucking trusted" he hissed.

"Get that phone and call the second number. The password is 2406." He points to the phone that he threw earlier.

Wait- that's my birthday.