Chapter 14)

Fun fact:

Vegetables can actually make you tan.

*runs and gets vegetables*

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

What does he mean 'boss wants you back' it couldn't be Leo, he bought me not sold me. The realization comes to me. My father wants me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No.

No.

No.

This can't be happening. Why does my father want me back?! He got rid of me. Threw me out like dirt because of his hatred towards me, so why would he want me back.

To kill me?

Abuse me again?

All because I was finally becoming somewhat happy with my new family. They welcomed me in, treated me well and now it's all going to disappear.

I began to pull away from his strong grip only to be pushed into the mans chest. I let out a high pitched scream signalling I needed help, the mans hand covered my mouth muffling my screams for help.

"Shut the fuck up before I kill you myself." He said angrily. I instantly stopped screaming as tears welled up in my eyes.

I can't go back to my father. I just can't. He will kill me, I don't want to die, not yet.

I hear a deep grunt behind me stopping my deep thoughts. My blurred vision clears when I see Cora and Gabi fighting of the other masked man.

I can't just stand here, I need to help them. Without thinking I bite the mans hand that was over my mouth making him release my body and wail in pain.

I really hope he washed his hands.

"You bitch!" He screams holding his now bitten hand with the other. I stomp on his foot and kick my foot into his chest pushing his body into the clothes racks behind him. His good hand swings at my face, that I barely dodge by leaning backwards. I bring my knee up and connect it with his crotch hitting him at least twice, hard.

There go his future children.

He falls to his knees holding his crotch with both hands wailing in pain. I curled my hand into a tight fist and aimed for his nose, my fist connecting with the bridge of his nose, splattering deep red blood all over the floor of the clothing shop. I bent my leg and kneed his jaw, I proceeded to curl my fist again and punched his face. Blood spat out of his mouth landing on the clothes I saw earlier.

Damn I liked those.

His unconscious body fell down to the floor with a thud. I smirked at my actions and squatted down to his level.

"Damn right I'm worth more than I got sold for" I whispered in his ear. I stood up and kicked him in the stomach letting out my anger. Hearing grunts i look over to my right seeing Gabi finishing of the man she fought with Cora. Lila stood there shocked with a phone pressed to her ear. 

I walk over to her with my eyebrows raised and my arms crossed over my chest unintentionally pushing up my cleavage. Just as she hangs up the phone Leo strides in the store, the sleeves of his white dress shirt rolled up showing his veiny, tattooed arms.