Chapter 3)

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

With that in mind I slowly start to close my eyes, imagining life with her. Darkness enveloped my body pulling me into the chambers of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes start to flicker open slowly awakening my body for the day to begin, when my vision becomes more clear I begin moving upwards from the uncomfortable table leg gouging into my back. At a stable point on my back I look down my stomach to see a bruise forming near my abdomen. Great that's gonna hurt I think to myself.

10 minutes later of catching my breath, I carefully begin to stand up using a chair for support. After stable, I limp to the door and leave the room. Stumbling to my room, I closed the door making sure not to wake father.

I reached my bathroom and undressed to get in the shower, the hot water relaxed my muscles making it bearable to move again. After washing my body careful not to hurt my chest and new bruises forming I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a soft towel around my body.

Once dressed, I decided to pack a bag since today was the day I was finally leaving this hell hole.

What could be worse than this? Shoving all the clothes I had in the bag I zipped it up and placed it on the bed. Deciding to walk downstairs to have breakfast I heard talking in the kitchen, I went to investigate trying to work around being heard or seen by my father.

Looking around I saw three figures all arguing around the countertop. One of the men noticed me staring and came up to me, looking up the man was huge! At least 6'2.

The intimidating man finally spoke up in a deep voice "we leave in 15 minutes to pack whatever you need" he said and walked away striding.

When it finally sunk in what he had just said I ran back upstairs and fell onto my bed in tears. I was actually being sold to a gang leader..my father wasn't lying he was selling me. For how much? I know he doesn't exactly have a good relationship with me but I'm still his daughter. Or so I thought anyway.

10 minutes later I got of my bed, looked in the mirror and saw my eyes were puffy and red with crying. Putting on some shoes and grabbing my bad, I walked down the stairs to see one of the men handing my father two large wads of fresh cash. Is that all I'm worth? Two wads of cash maybe not even $1000. Wow.

That's what you would expect tho right? An abused kid just wanting someone to love her, not even worth $1000.

"Uh- I-I'm ready." I said quietly. The intimidating man came up to me again grabbing my wrist dragging me to the front door.

Could at least have less of a tight grip I thought internally rolling my eyes. "Pleasure doing business with you" the other man said while walking over to the door where we stood.

Pulled outside I saw a huge black limousine parked outside my house. Well old house. Threw inside and buckled up I began to think what was going to happen to me.

Would I become some slut used for sex and pleasure? Or would I be beat even worse than my father did to me? I hope not.

After contemplating what could happen I felt my eyes welling up with tears, resting my head against the back of the limo I sniffled catching the attention to one of the men sat across from me. Looking at me he opened his mouth to say something but quickly closed it.