Chapter 36)

Fun fact:

Male alligators have a permanent erection.

HAHHA

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"What the fuck did you just say?" Leo stood up from his seat. His knuckles turning white from how hard he was holding the ends of the wooden table.
Here we go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"E-everyone was thinking it. Right- right guys" he widens his eyes to the rest of the table silently telling them to play along with him.

As expected no one responded to the scared man pleading for someone to help him. All the men at the table are sat with their heads down or looking somewhere else to avoid eye contact.

"The Russians only want me not anyone else. You have nothing to worry about" I say trying to ease the situation.

I hear a loud click of something being opened. My gaze moves to Leo's hand holding his gun to the mans forehead. The click that I heard was Leo taking his gun of safety.

"P-please. I'm.. I'm sorry B-boss. Don't shoot." He pleads. The mans eyes filling with water. 

"vuoi ripeterlo di nuovo?" Leo pushes the butt of the gun further into his forehead. The man under Leo's murderous glare whimpers putting his shaking hands up beside him as a sign to not shoot. (You want to repeat that again?)

Have you seen my husband?

He will shoot someone for looking at me, imagine insulting me instead.

"No- I didn't mean i-it" Tears leave his eyes while he shakes his head on the butt of the gun. 

"Get the fuck out" Leo takes his gun from the mans forehead and slides it back into the belt of his pants.

The man scrambles his body out of his chair and runs out of the room before you could even call him a scared little pussy.

I turn to Leo before speaking, hoping that we can continue with what we were talking about before. "Leo sit down so we can start this meeting before you kill someone else" I slap his hand making his head turn to me. I raise an eyebrow at him. With a sigh he sits down and rubs his forehead.

"How are we going to keep me safe then" I nod to the table. They all look like clueless little boys.

Well isn't this going splendid. No one has a fucking clue.

"Well then" I cross my arms.

"So no one has a fucking clue?" Leo looks around at his men, glaring at each. "Why not just keep her locked inside?" One person suggests.

Like an animal?

I think not.

"Anyone else?" Leo demands not liking the stupid idea as well.  "How about.." the man across from me starts. "How about you go to your safe house? She will be away from where the Russians think she is. You can have guards surrounded the place too" He finishes.

That doesn't sound too bad. Cora and Gabi could come with us so I can have someone to talk to. Guards surrounding the estate.