Chapter 18)

Fun fact:

Men usually think about sex more often.

Is that really true tho? Girls who read wattpad are shaking over hot Italian men.
*cough* me.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

He gets up from his sun bed and dives into the pool creating a splash. He swims up from behind me grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest. "I think we should do what we did in the shower more often mio amore." He whispers into my ear as his hand moves closer to my bikini bottoms. Oh shit.  (My love)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't deny it. This relationship or whatever you want to call it feels so wrong, but so right. I get nervous around him, yet comfortable. He cares for me; yet he scares me. I feel an attraction towards him and it scares me. I was forced into this, I didn't have a choice but now I'm somewhat liking the idea of this marriage.

Don't fight it babe.

I don't know why I'm fighting it either. He looks after me, it's more than I ever got with my father. He doesn't hurt me like my father did, unless he gets pissed off.

Dudes got anger issues.

"I-I think we should too" I stutter. If i can't escape this marriage then I may as well embrace it. "Really?" He spins my body around so I'm facing him. His hands move away from my bikini bottoms as his eyes soften at my words.

"Yeah, y-your going to be my husband soon" I say cursing myself for stuttering again. His face lights up. "I can't believe your going to be my wife" he breathes and kisses my neck. "Sono così fortunato ad averti bambino" he whispers into my neck. (I am so lucky to have you baby)

I smile escaping his hold and swim to the steps of the pool to get out. I climb out of the pool, walking towards the sun beds while slightly shaking my hips to tease him.

Your gonna to give him blue balls.

He can sort himself out in the shower he'll be fine.

I lay back down on the sun bed and close my eyes.

~~~

After what felt like hours of letting the hot sun tan my body I get up and go into the kitchen to refill my lemonade.

I notice Leo isn't outside but shrug it off.

Grabbing the jug of lemonade and pouring it in the glass I hear faint grunting coming from one of the rooms.

I place the jug down on the counter to go and investigate the noise.

I walk pass multiple doors hearing the trying become louder and louder either every step. I finally stop at a oak door, right at the end of the hallway that is partially open. Leo told me not to go to the door at the end of the hallway but my curiosity overpowers me.

The noise must be coming from here.

I peek my head round the door to see what the noise is all about.