Chapter 7)

Song above ^

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"True" he said and brought his hands up to my face and kissed me again. This time it was more passionate, faster in pace. He bit on my lip to ask for permission so our tongues could meet, I granted him access and we began to join in sync with each other. I couldn't be falling for the person who I was sold to. Could I?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After what felt like an eternity, I finally pulled away.

"We should get back-" I point to the crisp white door and Leo's eyes follow to it. "Yeah, we should. I'll be just a minute." He says.

"Alright" I turn to the door and walk out. "Fottutamente bella" He uttered under his breath as I walked out into the hallway. (Fucking beautiful)

I walk back into the ballroom and see all eyes are in me. Again.

I roll my eyes and strut down to the bar in the corner of the hall. I order 10 shots of strong vodka and throw back one as it reaches the table. "You want some help with those?" A voice comes from behind me. I turn around to see a man with light brown, ruffled hair. His plain brown eyes look me up and down, he smirks and takes the bar stool next to me.

"No thanks" I grab another shot and throw the liquid down my throat ignoring the burning sensation as the liquid falls down my throat.

"I think you do. What's your name signora bollente?" He asks grabbing a shot and gulping it down.
(Hot lady)

You know when I said I only know some Italian? Yeah. That was a lie. Lila's mum taught me it whenever she could. Lila's mum is Italian, which makes Lila half Italian and half American. I caught on pretty to the language, it's not that hard once you know the basics. No one knows, and I would like to keep it that way.

He places his slimy hand on my knee and grabs another shot. Bitch I paid for those. Wait no, Leo did.

"Per favore, togli la tua mano dal mio ginocchio prima Che te la tolga" I spit back looking him straight in the eye. (Please remove your hand from my knee before I remove it for you)

His hand itches up my thigh a little too close for my liking. I grab his hand off my knee and pull him closer to my body then spin him around pulling his arm round his back and pushing him on the floor. I put my knee on his back and push down making him groan in pain.

Still holding his arm across his back I lean down to whisper in his ear. "I fucking told you I would remove it if you didn't." I stand up letting go of his arm. "Asshole" I say and walk away from his body laying in the cold floor.

Secret badass? I wish. Just know how to defend myself. I should have done that to my father, but it felt good to let out the anger a little. Even though it wasn't the right person.

I begin to hear whispers pulling me out of my thoughts, I turn my head to see what all the commotion is about. Oh wait, it was me. I lock eyes with a shocked Leo Hernandez holding a glass of champagne that looks like it's about to fall from his grasp. I Smile at his expressions that he is portraying on his face.

I walk over to him swaying my hips, I grab the glass of champagne from his hand and drink it all in one swift motion. Standing there like a deer caught in headlights I open his hand and put the glass back in his grasp.