Chapter 35)

Fun fact:

I broke my iPad.

🥲

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

A soon to be new member to the Hernandez family, me and Leo are doing better that I ever expected we would.
Everyone is happy. I'm happy.
What could go wrong?
Apparently everything..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thats a perfect name Lila." I give her a wholesome smile. "Come downstairs, I want to see Cora and Gabi" I stand up off the bed and help Lila up.

We both leave my room to walk downstairs. "Hold my arm please. I dint want to fall" I hold out my arm for her so she can hold on to me.

"Your pregnant not crippled" i retort but help her anyway. We both walk down stairs and make our way into the kitchen.

We both hear faint chattering coming from the kitchen. We walk quietly trying to sneak up on whoever is talking and maybe catch what they are conversing about.

"They fucking broke into our room and tried to kill her while I was asleep Cora!" Leo swears and then takes a deep breath out.

"It's getting too serious now Leo, it's either we retaliate back or they end up finishing the job and taking Elena away" Cora says.

"No one is fucking taking her away from me. She's mine" Leo growls.

Me and Lila peak out heads around the corner. Leo, Cora and Gabi are stood around the kitchen island talking.

Leo's hands turn into fists at his words. I take this opportunity to walk up to him and place my hand on his arm. His head quickly moves to the side, once his eyes land on me his face visibly relaxes.

He pulls me backwards into his chest and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile at Cora and Gabi in front of me.

They both wipe the anger off their faces and replace it with a smile. "How was Hawaii" Gabi wiggles her eyebrows at me.

Not this again.

"It was beautiful, wasn't it" I tap Leo's arm to answer and he just nods pushing his head into my neck.

"Too bad we had to go home sooner but we can always go back when this is all over" Leo says to me and kisses my neck.

Leo extends his arm and looks at his golden watch strapped to his wrist. He looks at the time and then unwraps his arm from around my waist.

"We need to go soon baby" he moves his hand on to my lower back.

"We'll talk more later" Cora insists. I nod in agreement.

"Let's go" I say to Leo. We both walk to the door and close it behind us, not before waving by to the girls.

We both walk up to a new car parked up i front of us. The driver opens the door to the black Range Rover and I slide in. Fastening my seatbelt Leo sits in after me.

"Where is the meeting being held?" I ask, starting a conversation. The driver closes the door behind Leo and he sets off driving.