Chapter 6)

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I think about the events that happened today, thinking about how stunning Elena will look in a dress tomorrow. I've waited nearly two years for this day to come and it finally has. The girl that invades my thoughts is in my bed sleeping next to me, and she's mine, she's all mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Marco and Bruno arrived to dress up Elena and my sisters, I went upstairs to change into my tux.

Begging to get the suit out of my closet to hang up, I heard a knock at the door. I walked up and opened it to see Marco.
"Yes?" I asked. "I came to inform you that Elena is wearing a black dress so you can match it with your tie." He said turning away to the room they were getting dressed in.

I decided to hop into the shower knowing exactly what is going to happen tonight. I just hope Elena doesn't see what I was like last year. Ruthless.

My father, every time he hosts the ball does the same event each time and I'm always the star of the show and i used to love the attention I got from the event, now I'm dreading it.

Getting out of the shower I grabbed a towel from countertop and wrapped it around the lower half of body. I looked in the mirror above the counter pondering what will happen tonight. shits about to happen and I know it.

I entered my room and started to change into my suit, black tie to match her dress. I added my half silver half black checkered cufflinks that had the letter 'E' carved into them. I decided to add some cologne to top it of and I was finally ready.

I couldn't wait to see what Tesoro was wearing but I'm sure it's beautiful, just like her. Walking downstairs Axel and Dante were waiting in the stools talking to Gianna. Dante was taking Gabi and Axel was taking Cora to the ball, I don't mind as long as they don't fuck on my couch and hurt my sisters I'm ok with it. Not that protective I know, but I trust they will do the right decisions.

Cora and Gabriela walked down the stairs watching the eyes of Axel and Dante. "You look gorgeous" they both said in sync. Weirdos. Then she walked down.. her dress showcased her leg with a huge slit down the side, it hugged her beautiful figure with a huge cross over covering her chest leaving a small gap to show cleavage. She looked ravishing. Her hair was curled and styled to show her elegant earrings.

"Y-you look stunning" I stuttered placing my hand on her lower back. Fucking hell I stuttered. "Wow the infamous Leo Hernandez stuttered." She gasped. "It's not my fault your breathtaking Tesoro." I said looking into her hazel eyes. "You don't look to bad yourself, now let's go before we're late." She said as I stood there like a deer caught in headlights. God I need to get a hold of myself.

We all walked outside and climbed in the limousine as I helped Elena with her dress. I sat down next to her and heard a notification pop up on my phone. I knew exactly who it was.

Notification from 'the badass mother ducking squad'
That consists of me, Dante, and Axel. I don't know why I even let Dante pick the name but here we are.

Dante:
You do know what's gonna
happen tonight Leo. Shits
about to go down.

Leo:     
Yes I know what's  going to
happen, I just don't want
to think about it ok.