Chapter 45)

Fun fact-

When two people kiss, they exchange between 10 million and 1 billion bacteria.

Delightful to say that I don't exchange millions of bacteria! I'm so lonely.. 💀

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Zane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let go of me you sick bastard!" I scrape my fingernails against his skin, frantically shaking my legs as he lifts me up of the ground. He walks backwards with me still in his suffocating grip.

I let out at ear piercing scream which seems to shock him. I wiggle out from under him again and run back towards the door, trapping me in the room with him. "Let me out! Please!" I scream at the top of my lungs. My hands reaching the handle and twisting it to the side. I push my body forward, nearly falling to the floor when the door swings open.

My eyes widen when i notice that it is actually open and I'm not just dreaming. I instantly run out of the room and quickly slam the door behind me. My feet move fast, running down the hallway that i walked down before. I tighten the towel around my body as it is the only thing keeping me covered right now.

The familiar door that i have started at for the last god knows how long stands open in front of me. The light in the room is off when i get in there so my shaking hands begin swiping across the concrete wall to find the light switch. When i feel the plastic i turn it on.

It gives me a little light to find my old clothes that i was wearing before. I'm so glad i left them in here.

My movements are fast as i manage to put the old pair of leggings and shirt on my body to finally cover me up.

"You bitch! Get back here!" The loud voice echoes down the hall. My heart starts to beat out of my chest as the footsteps come closer.

I run over to my bed, flipping up the mattress and find that the pair of scissors are still there. A sharp breath escapes my lips knowing that I have at least something to protect myself against him. I can fight however against Zane i don't think i could kill him without some sort of weapon.

"nikto tebya ne spaset. dazhe vash zhalkiy muzh. He's not even come to save you.. he clearly doesn't want you." (No one will save you. Not even that pathetic husband of yours.)

How voice taunts me as it becomes louder and louder. I hate that i don't know what he's saying, but i can put together what he means.

He's talking about Leo.

He has a point though. What if he doesn't want me? He hasn't tried to rescue me yet.. what if he has forgotten about me and he's leaving me here. On my own.

I hide the scissors behind my back and shove the flimsy mattress back into place. I quickly run to the corner near the door, to hopefully sneak up behind him and maybe slit his goddamn throat.

"Baby..." the sound draws out. Holding my breath, my hard grips the pair of scissors until my knuckles turn white.

The sound of the door creaking near to me tells me that he's close. I see his dark frame standing to the side of me. His head moving to the side as he searches for me.