Chapter 43)

Fun fact:

The average male orgasm lasts six seconds; the average female orgasm lasts twenty seconds.

LMAO.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I slide the knife along his neck, blood seeping out. His hand goes to stop the liquid from pouring but I stab the knife straight through his hand and into the ground. "Thanks for the information and the stress reliever" I slide my knife into my shoe and kick his body over to lie in his side. I give him one last look before climbing into my car and driving back down the hill and into the busy road. You mess with my wife and you'll have me to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~

I walk through the door to my house. My crisp white shirt is stained with blood. So are my hands but that's not what matters. What does matter is that I have new information. Information that can help me find her faster.

"Shitting hell what happened to you?" Gabi says. Her eyes scanning over my red shirt. "Just a little dirty work that's all." I say, walking up the stairs towards my bedroom to go take a needed shower.

I change out of my dirty clothes and throw them in the bin to burn later. I take of my boxers and throw them on the floor. Turning the on the shower, I watch as the blood rinses of my body and runs down the drain.

I scrub my body with shower gel before stepping under the shower again and rinsing of the suds. Stepping out of the shower, I wrap a towel around the lower half of my body and walk out of my bathroom.

After drying off, I throw on a pair of joggers and a old shirt. Brushing a hand through my hair I let out a deep grumble.

I have the information. All I have to do is find her now.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

A sharp light shines into my them to slowly flutter open. The pain in the back of my head begins to throb. My chest is heaving up and down, quickly sit up from wherever I'm sat. A hand makes its way onto my shoulder making my body jerk forward. I grab my chest and try to scramble away from the person.

"Ssh its ok I'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help" a voice squeaks out behind me. I slowly turn my head around, looking over my shoulder. A man sits onto the floor, surrounded by medical equipment. "What-'' I whisper out. My voice is that quiet I don't think he heard me so i say it again a little louder.

My head still throbs with pain from being hit. I cant remember what happened before someone knocked me out so I'm not going to rack my brain thinking about it.

"Ive been told to heal your wounds and give you food before they send me away" he says and picks up a bandage, cutting it to the required length. "Why. Why would they let you heal me after everything they've done." I ask. My voice wavers.

"They did it the last time they moved you." He says, waving his hand for me to come closer. I stay put on the floor, my knees against my chest holding me in tightly. "When- when did they do this?" I don't remember someone wrapping me up in bandages last time i was moved. I barley even remember being moved as it is.

"You were knocked out pretty good last time. You were asleep for at least a couple days before you regained consciousness." He says and waves his hand towards me again. I move my body a little further towards him but not enough for him to be touching me. "I treated your wounds last time. You had a concussion when you woke up."