Chapter 31)

(This is for yall horny fuckers. Yeah that right I'm taking about you)

Fun fact:

The average sex session goes on for 100 to 500 thrusts.

Dem wattpad boys be doin thousands though.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Mhm. How can I not be?" He let's go of my hands and he pulls me into his chest, smashing his lips onto mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(TWO HANDS ON THE PHONE)

I smash my lips into hers, I let go of grip on her hands and move my hands down to her waist, stroking her side with my thumb.

She moans into the kiss when I grip her waist and pull her into my chest. Her hard nipples brush against my chest making me groan at how hard I already was, we haven't even started yet.

Her hands move up to my neck, wrapping them around as she stands on her tiptoes to get a better height.

Her hands move from around my neck to my wet chest, resting her hands there. My hands move down from her waist to her wet thighs. I stroke them both slowly, she lets out a whimper at my action.

I continue doing what I'm doing until she pushes against my chest and breaks the kiss. Her heavy breathing under me, she leans her head in my chest whilst I continue rubbing the inside of her wet thighs.

A small ragged moan escapes her lips when my finger brushed against her clit.

She's already so sensitive.

"And what am I know huh?" I brush my finger over her sensitive clit again. She closes her eyes trying to control her breathing.

"Your-" she breathes. "Oh fuck.." she breathes out again. "Your- your so fucking bipo.. shit" she mumbles, then swears when I dip a finger inside her. I use my thumb to rub her clit slowly while I added another finger into her seeping wet hole.

"Leo.. plea- please"

"Please what? You want your fucking bipolar husband to fuck you raw huh?" I grip her throat as she moans at my words, I spin her body round and push her chest against the glass shower. I grip her hips, pulling them towards me. Her hands go in front of her to quickly stable herself. She grabs into the shower handle to the side of her while I pull her I bit more toward me.

I feel myself harden at the sight of her bent over in front of me.

Desperate and needy for me to fuck her.

Just how I like it.

"Please" she whimpers. "Leo.. please- I'm sorry I called you that. Just.. just please fuck me" I hear a small sniffle in front of me.

"Your crying because your that desperate" I chuckle. I grab a handful of her wet hair, pulling her head backwards to meet me, she instantly whimpers and moans at the simple pull of her hair.

Faint dark spots if mascara run down from her eyes. I smirk to myself. "Just touch me... please!" She whines.

"I think I'll tease you for a bit. Make you extra needy for my cock" I let go of her hair, she sniffles again and breathes out heavily.