Chapter 38)

Fun fact:

An avocado is said to taste like clean  🍆.

*runs to go and eat avocado*

I'll come back in a few years to tell yall.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Now get on your fucking knees and do as I say"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do as he says, getting in my knees in front of Leo. I lower my head so I don't look at him.

He's angry i can tell.

I shouldn't have played along with it. I shouldn't have chose the stupid movie. I shouldn't have tried to tease him.

Now we can pray for my pussy.

Leo's fingers move under my chin. He lifts up my head so I can look him in the eyes.
Scared, I don't and look anywhere else but his glare.

"Look at me" His voice is soft which is to my surprise. Still trying to resist I bite my lip and look back down to the floor.

Leo's grip on my chin becomes tight. He grips my jaw forcing me to look at him.

Still biting my lip and too scared to close my eyes I look at him. His eyes seem darker than before.. like something just woke up inside of him.

"Now take them off" he nods his head to his tight pants. I obediently do as he says, taking of his pants and then his boxers along with them.

His cock springs out from his pants. "Now be a good little girl and take my cock hmm?" his thumb rubs over my lip, sinking into my mouth.

He pulls his thumb out from my lips and positions his dick in front of my mouth.

(A.N: I'm so sorry for that)

I'm so going to hell.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

A groan rips through me the second her soft lips slip around me. "God, I love the way your lips feel around me"

She dipped her head further until she reached the near base of my cock without gagging. I badly wanted to push her head farther, but I didn't want to hurt the back of her throat.

Not yet at least..

I groaned again, rubbing my fingers through her hair, tugging on it tightly letting a little whimper escape her throat.

My head fell back when her tongue swiped over the top of my dick. I gripped her hair tighter and pushed her a bit farther down.

"Look at me" I groaned out. Her eyes instantly shot to mine whilst she continued to suck me off.

I gripped her throat with my hand, squeezing tightly. "Look at me while I fuck your pretty little mouth" I let go off the front of her neck and grip the back of it. My thumb smoothing over her soft skin.

Fire spread through my entire body whilst she took every inch of my cock. My hand gripped her neck tighter. "Fuck" I breathed out. "Holy fuck" I repeated again.