Chapter 29)

Follow their instagrams!

leo.x.hernandez
elena.x.hernandez

Fun fact:

My entire search history consists of..
Facts about sex
Crazy facts about sex
Facts that you didn't know about sex.

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"And what do you think your doing bellissima?" He grits through his teeth. My old foggy mind becomes clear again at the situation. This is bad.. this is really bad.. bad for me and even worse for the blonde bartender. "L-Leo please don't- please don't kill him. The man is nice, he offered me a ride home.." I blurt out. Ugh I'm fucked. I want a pink casket when he kills me. "The man was nice was he?" He raises an eyebrow. My head starts to pound and I become dizzy in his grip. "Was" he whispers in my ear before my vision  becomes blurred and I fall into Leo's arms. (Beautiful)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before Leo found Elena dancing-

I was sat at the head of a polished oak table discussing the process of the transactions that I'm receiving. The stupid fucker that is walking around, back and forth still talking about me giving him the benefit of the doubt so he can pay less. His wife sits there trying to look like she fits in. She doesn't.

What an actual twat.

"Sir, if you ship the cocaine and the guns then I can give you $30,000." I scoff at him. I start to tap my pen on the table in annoyance.

"And what about my money?" I ask. "I'm giving you double of what I should be receiving" his face pales and he gulps.

"I took over this mafia when it was left for me" I grit through my teeth.

"I-I sir" "I need the weapons and drugs. Without them my- my trader won't accept"

"I dint give a fuck if your 'trader' won't accept." I air quote.

"What about my fucking money" this man is really starting to piss me off. I stand from my chair at the head if the table. The man starts to fidget in his chair, looking to the side at his wife.

One of my men that stood behind me, hands me a brown file. I flick through it and throw it in front of my 'business partner' if you can even call him that.

His face goes pale when his eyes skin over the file. A photo is clipped to the file with a paper clip. The picture shows my business partner fucking a random whore in one of my clubs back in America, however his beloved wife sits next to him completely clueless at his actions.

You could say I'm blackmailing him, I just call it business.

"So, what about my money huh?"

His chair moves back and he shoots out of it. I put my hand up and one of my men step in front of him stopping his escape. He steps back and falls into his chair. "You can't do this" he pleads. I hold up my hand, shushing him.

"What would your business say? When it comes to sexual preferences I thought it was best to keep it strictly professional sí?"