Chapter 39)

Fun fact:

Female kangaroos have three vaginas.

Omg 😭.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

It couldn't get any better than this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to the sound of rustling and moving around. I blink a couple of times before clearly seeing what woke me up in the morning.

"Good morning mi amore" a familiar groggy voice calls out. I adjust my body so I'm sitting up on the bed to get a better view.

"Morning" I grumble out. Leo is stood at the closet in a pair of black pants and no shirt.

Yummy.

"Why are you up so early?" I say, turning my head to look at the clock.

6:53.

"I got a call saying someone stole another one of our shipments and I need to go and help them with something" He rolls his eyes. Leo walks over to me, a white dress shirt in hand, and sits in the bed near me.

"Another one?" I ask. The stolen shipments are getting out of hand now.

"Yes" Leo sighs. "I've called my sisters and Lila to come over and keep you company while I go out to help them Ok?"

I nod as a short response. "When will they be coming?" I yawn.

"Not for a while. Get some more rest bella" I do as Leo says, falling back onto the pillow in the process. (Beautiful)

"Ti amo tanto" a faint kiss on my forehead lingers before moving away. I snuggle back into the covers before drifting off to sleep again. (I love you so much)

~~~

"Bitch get up!" I hear a muffled scream call out.

"Fuck off!" I shout back wanting more beauty sleep.

"How about.. NO! Get up!" It shouts again. I groan, throwing the warm covers of my body. Rubbing my eyes and standing up from the comfort of the soft bed. I look over at the clock again.

11:38.

It's still too early.

Just before walking to the door I quickly throw on a random shirt to cover my body.

"Fine!" I walk over to the door, to enter the bedroom and open it.

The girls all stand there, squished in the door frame with smiles on their faces.

"Hi" I grumble.

It's too early for this.

"We came to entertain you" Cora says and pushed herself through the door into my bedroom.

"How can you entertain me in safe house. We can't even go out" I sigh.

This is going to be one boring time in the safe house.