Chapter 5)

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

After a few more sips I got used to the taste. I still don't like it though. It was a long night and I began to grow tired, I leaned over and placed my head on Leo's shoulder for comfort.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining in through the closed curtains. I look around to see I'm in a bedroom. It was stunning like all the rooms in the house yet this one had a different feel. Cosy.

I looked further around the room and my eyes landed in a stunning certain male with his arm snaked around my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but that only brought me closer to him.

I decided the best technique would be to grab a pillow and put it in my place.

Grabbing the pillow I managed to release from Leo's tight grip and put the pillow in place of me.

Once free I ran to the bathroom to have a shower. I took of Gabi's clothes and hopped inside. It was huge, the fall of water covered the whole of the shower. There was a seat with everything you would need from shampoo, to body wash. I'm in heaven. Hygiene was kind of hard when your father abuses you, constantly cleaning the cuts to then get more. The lack of soaps to use, took down to one.

I just realised today is the day of the ball! I've been to one before but it wasn't as big as this one sounds. I hope Lila is there and I finally get to see a familiar face.

Getting out of the shower I realised I don't have any clothes to wear. Ugh. I wrap the towel around my body securely and walk out of the bathroom. Luckily Leo was still asleep so I grabbed a handful of his clothes and ran back to the bathroom.

I picked up a pair of grey joggers and a shirt that I tied up at the back to make it look more presentable.

I opened the door to see Leo's hot back facing me. He turned around to me looking me up and down. His body was sculpted by god. Toned abs, tattoos covered his chest. "Uhh ima just go." I said quietly "no, I was just looking for my shirt but I guess I found it." Leo said looking me up and down again. "Y-you can have it back if you want." I said starting to take the top off.

"No is fine I'll just get another one" Leo spoke turning away. Please don't, leave it off. You horny bitch shut up. My thoughts said.

Leo walked back with a black wife beater showcasing his muscles and sculpted back. "So, how did I end up here?" I asked curiously. "I carried you up. You fell asleep so I brought you up here. You were having a nightmare and grabbed my hand so I just stayed with you." Leo said looking at me.

"Thanks...what else is happening today?" I asked. "Well we're having breakfast then I'll tell you." Leo said walking to the door. "I skip breakfast, I'm ok." I said sitting down on the bed. "Not happening anymore your eating breakfast" he said sternly. "Nah I'm fine." I said ignoring him. I never really got breakf- my thoughts were interrupted by being flung over Leo's shoulder.

"Leo I swear to god. Put. Me. Down. I'll never talk to you again." I said banging my small fists on his back. "I'll scream." I shouted at him still banging my fists on his back. It didn't seem to phase him as he just walked downstairs while I screamed at him.

I decided to swing my legs instead but he grabbed my legs with his hands to stop them from moving. Asshole. I do have a perfect view of his ass tho. Not the time Elena your supposed to be mad.