Chapter 42)

Fun fact:

Idk anymore fun facts.

WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER IS VERY GRAPHIC AND VOILET!!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

Im coming baby don't worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dmitri Ivanov...

Why does that name sound so familiar? It's like I've heard it somewhere.

I rack my brain trying to remember where the name had come from. I can't think where his name is from.

I lean forward In the wooden chair, hearing it creak under my weight. I look over to the small window illuminating the light to the room.

There seems to be no one blocking it, or stood in front guarding. Which is stupid, if your going to kidnap someone and not guard their holding cell then what's the point of taking them in the first place. Carefully, I move my hands from behind my bag and slowly stand up.

I silent groan escapes my lips when both my knees crack from the lack of movement. I tiptoe over to the other side of the room, my bare feet touching something cold and wet beneath me.

My face twists when I nearly slip on the liquid. I stable myself before moving again.

I need to find a way to escape. And fast.

I can't stay in here much longer or my feet are going to freeze off me.

I walk towards the door, holding my hands out in front of me. I stand on my tiptoes, peaking my head round the corner seeing it anyone is there.

To my dismay, a large body stands to the right of my door guarding me. Rolling my eyes, I walk back towards my chair and sit myself back down. I cross my arms over my body, trying to keep what little warmth I have left.

I need to think of a plan instead of just marching out there and fighting my way through the place. I'd probably loose anyway with the size of that man. Imagine the others.

I could smash the window to the door, distracting the guard to then open the door whilst I stand in the corner of the room so he can't see me. Then snag his keys from his hand and run outside, locking him inside.

That could work?

I begin to think about another plan when my thoughts move to something else. Someone else.

Leo.

2 week later-

By now, I have come up with too many plans to count. Leo has been on my mind from the start. He must be going crazy. The girls too, they must feel horrible about everything. Leo would be drinking his way into a coma by now.

They've knocked me out twice already and seem to have changed the location of where I'm being held but the basement I'm in always looks the same.

Four concrete walls. One concrete floor and one chair.

I don't know how long I've been in here for. I feel dirty. I feel gross.