Chapter 26)

Fun fact:

A single sperm contains 37.5MB of DNA.

Das a lot of DNA gorl.

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"Why not" He reply's. He begins to unbutton his shirt letting it fall to the floor along with his pants leaving him in his black boxers. He walks to the dresser grabbing a pair of black swim trunks. He pulls down his boxers, putting the trunks on. I gulp wanting to look away but I couldn't. My eyes were stuck. "Let's go baby" he puts out his hand for me to grab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I grab the bottle of sunscreen, flicking the cap open and squeezing out the cream onto my leg. I run the cream onto my skin making sure to fully lather it properly.

I don't want to get sun burnt on my first day here.

I do the same to my other leg and wipe the excess on my arm. My hand moves up to my bikini top, i unclip it from the back, keeping a strong hold on the front so I don't accidentally flash anybody.

"Woah woah what do you think your doing" Leo eyes trailing to where my hand is.

"I need sunscreen on my back" I reply back.

"Well you can leave it on for that." He sits back on the sun bed. I roll my eyes at him.

"It's going to fully come off in a minute if you don't put sunscreen on my fucking back" I snap back. "Ok fine fine" he whines like a child.

"Thank you" I mutter. I grab the sun screen passing it to him. Laying on my chest and pulling the straps over my head. I feel the cold cream touch my back. His hands slowly spread the cream on my back. At this point it was more of a massage than anything.

His hands krept down my the lower half of my body; rubbing the cream into my skin. His thumb runs over my bare cheek still rubbing the cream.

He's teasing me.

"All done" he faintly smacks my ass and closes the lid to the sun cream, setting it on the table next to him. "Thank you." I grab the untied strings and pull them over my head tying the fabric around my neck securely.

"I'm going for a swim now" I swing my legs over the sun bed slipping my feet into the pair of flip flops underneath the sun bed. I reach over to the table and grab my sunglasses placing them over my eyes.

I walk over to the pool and take if my flip flops leaving them next to me, I sit down on the side of the pool dipping my feet in the clear water. I slowly push myself deeper into the pool until the water is up to my chin.

The water swallows my small body, my feet barley touch the bottom of the pool. I let my head fall back into the water, my hair becoming wet cooling my body down from the water.

"It's nice in here, come in" My hands rest on the side of the pool watching the water lap over.

"I'm not getting my hair wet"

I couldn't help but let out a laugh. He really loves his hair doesn't he.

"Oh come on. Please? For me." I try and pursued him with a small pout, hoping it works.