Chapter 22)

Fun fact:

Almost a third of all women I've the age of 80 still have sex with their partners.

Get it grandma.

✯✯✯

AN: just a quick note before I start.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I understand that you want to read my book fluently without having to wait for the author to update.

I currently have writers block which is making it hard to write. I have many ideas of how I want the plot to go on and how it will finish, I'm just finding it hard to type it all down.

I've had a few tests at school so I've been busy going over notes and studding. I love reading and writing so I'm multitasking daily.

Anyway thank you for my rant. On with the new chapter! ❤︎

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"I do"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It really happened.

I'm now Elena Hernandez.

It feels like a huge weight is lifted of my shoulders from my thoughts.

I feel..free.

"You may kiss the bride" just as the words left the priests mouth I'm pulled into Leo's chest. His hand grabs my chin, moving my head to look at him.

A clear smirk on his face as he looks into my eyes. He leans in and smashes his lips onto mine.

My eyes widen but I comply and kiss him back.

I don't want to look stupid abs not kiss him back.

After all he is my husband.

Husband. Fuck that sound so weird to say out loud.

He's my husband. For real.

I quickly pull back at the sound of cheering and hands clapping together. My eyes wander over to the hundreds of people now standing in rows, smiling and cheering.

I must have not noticed them when I walked in here. My eyes were too focused on the man I would be wed to.

I'm so obliviously stupid.

After what seemed like hours everybody finally stopped clapping, their eyes still on the both of us.

I begin to feel uncomfortable under each of their gazes, I reach out for Leo, which he must have seen, he grabbed my hand interlocking our fingers. My body relaxes from his touch, calming me under everyone's quiet looks.

"Come on" he squeezes my hand signalling us to start walking.

We walk Hand in hand down the small steps and onto the white carpet laid out before us. I pick up some of my dress so I can walk carefully.

"We need to sign some papers to consolidate our marriage, you can change out of the dress before if you like"

I hum in response, wanting to get out of the dress. As beautiful as it is, I want to get out of it.