Chapter 1)

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"ELENA, ARE YOU COMING DOWN OR WHAT?" William shouts from the bottom of the stairs. "YES, I'll be there in a minute!" I quickly pull on a pair of grey sweatpants and white tank top, I grab my jewelry and brush through my dark brown hair and pull it into a bun. I then add a cream cardigan to keep warm.

Running down stairs I put on some trainers

Running down stairs I put on some trainers. Once at the end step, I sit down and tie the muddy white laces into a bow and stand up to find Will frowning. "Seriously girl you need to get changed quicker. Lila even gets changed quicker than you and she's picky when it comes to outfits" He says and rolls his eyes. I giggle quietly and hear Will huff making me laugh even more.

Luckily my father isn't home or I would have my ass beat for having friends over, I'm not allowed people over at my house because of the 'gang business' as my father calls it. I don't see the big deal it's not like William speaks Spanish, well I hope not anyway. Lila is the only one who know about it due to the bunch of  hotel chains her and my father run as a cover. I've never wanted to be part of the mafia world, neither did my mother from what I know, but we couldn't help being born into it.

"Are we going or what?" Will says as I space out once more, he shakes his hand in front of my face and I zone back in. "Yeah, let's go" I reply quietly. "Lila said she will meet us there" I say while walking to the front door. As I open the door my father stands in the doorway 'fuming' as Lila calls it. He pushes past me and William and makes is way to his office shouting in Spanish. You would think me having a friend over would anger him but I guess he has more pressing matters to attend to.

I quickly look at will and drag him through the door before my father comes back. Once outside we get it wills car and drive of to the movies.

When we arrive there, we park the car in a free space and walk towards the entrance. "What are we watching again?" I ask. Will reply's saying "Elena you literally picked the film, and I don't know I wasn't listening to you at school yesterday" he shrugs."rude" I mumble under my breath.

Eventually we find Lila, grab some snacks and find our row in the sea of seats. Oh! I remember were watching the new after movie, I think it's called 'after we collided' supposedly it's really good.

Half way through the movie I get up to go to the bathroom giving my popcorn to Lila and scoot across all the people on out row. As I open the doors, I get pulled to the side of a large vending machine with a hand over my mouth covering my screams. In shock I shut my eyes wait for the person to just take me. After a long 30 second of being scared for my life a familiar voice speaks and I instantly open my eyes to see my father looking  more angry than before.

"What do you think your doing!?" He snaps making me flinch. After my mother's death, he started drinking, shouting and even hitting me out of anger towards me because of her death. Don't get me wrong I'm sad about her passing, but she died when I was only 1. I never knew her, however, from what my farther used say she was an amazing woman. My father on the other hand seems to think that I'm the reason for her death. She died a year after my birth though. Somehow everything nowadays is my fault.

"SO, are you going to answer or what?!" He shouts, I can smell the alcohol on his breath as he sighs on me in a angry tone. 

I nod slowly making him even more furious, he grabs me by the arm and pulls me towards the exit. When outside, I get pushed into a car and he starts to drive home. All I wanted to do was go out with my friends and have a good time but my father always has to ruin everything that makes me happy, because I took his 'happiness' and now i have to live with that.

I hope Will and Lila don't freak out when they find out I left, I was really enjoying the movie too but alas I was happy and 'you are not allowed to be happy.' As my father says again.

I look out the window of the car to make time pass by, my father wouldn't talk until we got back home and I was too scared to talk back to him unless I wanted another beating. I swear it was that quiet you could hear a pin drop.

After a lot of sighs and huffs from my father we reach home. This was the part I was dreading. I quickly open the door to find a hand engulf my arm once more and drag me to the front door.

After a few try's at opening the door by my drink of a father he pulls me inside and slams the door behind him making me jump.

"Please father, I'm sorry I won't go out again I promise just please don't hit me" I squeal making my father nervously laugh. "I would never do that my sweet daughter, I don't know what your talking about" he says stroking my cheek in a circular motion. What is he doing? Why is he being nice to me?

He suddenly pulls me into his chest and whispers into my ear "do not embarrass me bitch, do as I say and I won't hit you as hard" he pushed away making me fall back slightly in shock.

Soon after I small breather I follow my father into the dining room to see 4 nicely dressed men in suits and ties. 

My father hollers me to sit down. I do as he says, One of the men stands up and walk towards me taking my hand into his sending shivers down my spine, I look up to find the most beautiful man I have ever seen, captivating dark brown eyes, dirty blonde hair, dressed to impress. Sure did impress alright.

"You must be Elena" the mystery man says in a deep voice with a accent, kissing my hand as if I'm royalty. Who is he? And how does he know my name? I look over to see my father smirking evilly. What has he done now?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guyssss! This is the first chapter! This is my first book so please bare with me if I'm slow at updates, anyway thank you for choosing to read this book I hope you enjoy it! ❣︎

This is my first book so please bare with me if I'm slow at updates, anyway thank you for choosing to read this book I hope you enjoy it! ❣︎

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎