Chapter 44)

TW- THIS ONES GRAPHIC TOO. SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ.

Fun fact-

Orgasms can lower a woman's risk of heart disease, stroke, breast cancer, and depression.

Get cracking girlies!

𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

I check that the scissors cant be seen and climb into the bed, wrapping my cold body in the blankets and close my eyes. Even if he is here to help i still don't trust him one bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later-

A loud knock at the door stills me awake, interrupting my dreams. They've all been the same lately. Me and Leo reunited again after being apart for so long. His face full of pure joy when i tell him that I'm carrying his baby, but then the sadness on his face when he realizes that he's missed a part of my pregnancy already.

The knocking sound starts again. Before i can even answer, the door swings open revealing the man who cleaned and treated my wounds a few days ago, Adam.

After wrapping my wounds in bandages i managed to take the pair of scissors he left behind, however he did notice that i took them and slid me a piece of paper saying that he wouldn't tell anyone.

Luckily nothing too drastically bad has happened to me related to taking those scissors so I don't think he's told anyone just yet.

I still don't trust him fully yet either. Even if he has shown his loyalty.

He came back into the room I'm being held in the next day to check on how my bruises were healing. He told me his name there and why he is working for the Russians.

He said that his family owed the Russians a debt for protecting them a few years ago and came to collect it. He said his family didn't have much money to repay them until the Russians saw Adam tending to his father after he was shot as a warning. They took Adam instead of the money they owed and made him work as a doctor here.

He said he was grateful that his family is still alive, that he would work for the Russians for the rest of his ice if that meant they were to stay away from his parents and siblings.

"I'm here to replace your bandages" he says, closing the door behind him. His hands are full with the same medical equipment as last time and a black garbage bag.

"What's in the bag i ask" sitting up from the bed and wrapping the blankets around my shivering body i walk over towards Adam. "Ive brought something for you" he says and passes me the bag.

Opening it up, my hands feel around the bag until they land on something soft. I pull out the contents and look up at Adam. He nods for me to inspect the item.

I do, my fingers touching the soft material. I unravel the item. A new fresh pair of leggings, a shirt and some underwear sit in my hands. My heart swells at the new clothes. A huge smile plants itself on my face, i look back up at Adam and thank him.

I instantly move back over to my bed and change out of the old disgusting clothes I've been wearing for a while now. "How did you get these?" I ask, walking back over to him i throw my old clothes into the black plastic bag and push it to one of the corners of the room.