Chapter 8)

𝗟𝗲𝗼'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩~

"It's time for your punishment Tesoro" Leo scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder still smirking. I'll wipe that smirk of your face boy. At this point I give up banging my fists on his back, it doesn't faze him so I just hang there waiting for my 'PuNiShMeNt'. I'm bored already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, that's no way to treat a lady" Elena says throwing her head back and it collides with the mans forehead. He instantly lets go dropping the knife from her neck. I sigh in relief.

While the man groans in pain she swipes her leg on the floor causing him to fall to the floor. When did she learn this?

She proceeds to hit the man and kicks him right in the nuts with her heel. Ouch, I felt that. She then shocks me even more by straddling his hips. I begin to grow mad at her actions against the man, the only hips she should straddle is mine!

Elena continues to punch him in the face while he screams trying to block her powerful throws. I want to intervene badly but also want to see how this plays out so I stay quiet.

"Puttana trash cazzo smettila, mi dispiace canga." He screams at her. Call her a bitch or whore again I fucking dare you. (You trashy whore, fucking stop I'm sorry bitch)

"Non la taglierò dolcezza. Hai ravinato il mio aspetto amico, ora ho un taglio sul colo grazie per questo" she spits back at the man laying almost unconscious on the floor. WAIT. She knows Italian?! She specifically told me that she didn't know the language. She lied to me? (Not gonna cut it honey. You ruined my appearance man, now I have a cut on my neck)

Elena suddenly brings her hands up to his neck and snaps it with one clean swipe. Holy shit. She- she killed someone. My pants begin to grow tight and I curse under my breath. I just got turned on by my fiancé killing someone. Christ.

She stands up from straddling the man, now dead man..and walks over to us. Lila stands there in shock, then starts screaming like a child. It's not Christmas yet calm down.

"Bitch finally, you badass" she screams jumping up and down in front of Elena. I- I'm still shocked. The one thing I never expected her to do, she did. I guess everyone isn't as innocent as they look..

"Mi fa venire voglia di sposarti ancora di più adesso." I mumble under my breath. (Makes me want to marry you even more now.)

"Oh e parli correntemente l'italiano? Pensavo avessi detto che non conoscevi la lingua" I say trying to act stern because of the previous events. I don't think it worked. (Oh and you do speak Italian fluently? I thought you said you didn't know the language)

"Yeah well, I kinda lied on that one" she awkwardly rubs the back of her neck.

"Mi hai mentito? Dovresti essere punito per avermi mentito." I smirk at her thinking of what I could do with that stunning body. (You lied to me? You should be punished for lying to me.)

I honestly couldn't care what if her Lila knew Italian I just want to get her back home to punish her for lying to me.

"Ooo kinky, I'll let you guys get to" "this" Lila waves her hands at me and walks away drinking her champagne. She probably went to go find Luca. They met last year at the same ball, they both hit of pretty well and started dating a few months ago, and she knows Italian great.