How stressed he was feeling.

"I suggest you do mine first, since I'm not giving you extra days to do it." Mrs.Aiko said, now on her computer.

(M/N) snapped his gaze towards her, "What?! You can't do that!"

"I have other students who need to turn in work. So get mine done and I can put it in."

"You're not the only teacher I have." He sighed, but picked up her papers anyways.

'So much reading...' He groaned.

He skimmed through it and answered the questions as best as he could from what he skimmed. Starting to feel the tiredness hit him again from how boring the reading was.

A loud sound caused him to jolt up, he looked out the window and whined. It was raining. And he didn't have a jacket or an umbrella.

"This day just keeps getting better and better."

He sighed and finished up the assignments, picking them up and walking to the front of the classroom, handing her his decent answered homework.

She didn't say anything, she grabbed it and immediately graded it putting it into the computer. (M/N) turned and walked to his desk, checking the time.

The hour was up, he grinned slightly and packed his things, shoving all the other assignments in his bag. He walked to the front and tightened his hold on the bag.

"Uh, Mrs.Aiko..." She looked at him with a deadpanned expression, he looked away, "I was wondering if you had any ziplock bags, two to be exact." He held up two fingers.

"What for?" She asked.

"Well, it's raining and I'm walking home. I would like to put some valuable stuff in it."

She sighed but reached in her desk, handed him two ziplock bags. She let him go so he walked to the boys bathroom, getting a few paper towels, putting them into one of the bags.

He was about to put his phone in the other bag when his boss called.

He answered it, "Hello?" He asked.

"Ah (M/N)!" The other line eagerly said, "Starting tomorrow, we need to come in everyday. One of our staff members quit."

(M/N) stood there frozen, when will he have time to himself? To do homework? This whole day has been overwhelming and stressful. "I understand." He quietly said before hanging up. He then put his phone in his bag.

He walked out of the bathroom and went to the front, taking his bag off so he could cover it with his body, not wanting to ruin the many papers he had.

He then ran out into the drizzling rain, freezing because he had no protection. He ran to the nearest bus stop to cover in some sort of shelter. He grabbed the ziplock bags of paper towels ready to dry his hands.

But a speeding car came by and trenched his clothes in water, "Asshole." He muttered weakly.

He dried his hands and pulled his phone out, calling Suna.

Not too long Suna showed up with an umbrella and they walked to Suna's house, (M/N) shaking from the cold the entire time. Suna softened his gaze and held his hand.

Once arriving to Suna's home, he guided (M/N) to the bathroom, handing him dry clothes to change into after his shower.

(M/N) hopped in once alone, staying under the warm water for awhile before actually showering and cleaning from the dirty water. He tried not to break down, so all he was doing was sniffing.

He got out and changed, putting the towel around his head, he walked into Suna's room. Suna looked up from his phone and sat up, pulling (M/N) in front of him, Suna began drying his hair, hearing the sniffling from the smaller male.

Suna sighed, knowing (M/N) will tell him when he's ready, but he was still going to ask, he stopped drying his hair and put his hand on (M/N)'s forehead pulling his head back so he could kiss it lightly, "Want to talk about it?" Suna questioned.

(M/N) only got up and crawled onto his lap, Suna comfortably held him, running his thumb across (M/N)'s back. (M/N) finally broke down telling him all about his day and how stressed he is.

Suna was there to listen, he laid back and ran his fingers through (M/N)'s hair. Softly humming to calm him down.

"Do you want to nap?" Suna softly asked.

Only receiving a weak nod, he pulled (M/N) closer and held him protectively.

Eventually both fell asleep, (M/N) first because he really needed it. Suna fell asleep not too long after, he made sure (M/N) was warm and comfortable before closing his eyes and smiling softly.

He was glad to be there for (M/N).