"Your scales are well...they are beautiful," I stammered out. My hands went to his chest, watching his scales reappear. "I wanted to touch them...but I felt your ah manhood and um...you said I could feel your muscles. I remember that."

The serious look on his face disappeared as the corner of his lips turned up a bit. Was he smiling? A half smile! This was new and I was happy that he was smiling but not at my expense! "Well you have had a chance to feel my muscles. It is only right if I have the chance to feel yours out," he explained to me as I gasped.

What? Oh my. "W-well I have never felt a man before that was why-"

"-And you think I have felt a woman before?" Well I am not sure how to answer such a question. Why is Loche still so close? Does he really want to do this?! Eek!

I smiled nervously and took his hand. "I do not have any muscles. I am a bit soft, not h-hard like you," I said softly as I tried to figure out where to put his hand. Without much thought I placed his hand on my chest.

Loche's eyes widened and I looked away. "S-see. Soft."

"You did not have to do that," Loche cleared his throat as he took his hand back and I noticed that his ears were reddening. "You could have placed my hand on your arm or face." For emphasis he placed his large hand on my face and I squealed.

"H-hey! Loche stop that," I fussed as I attempted at moving his hand. He almost smothered me with his big dragon hand! How dare he.

He suddenly let my face go and I huffed in anger. "You are being a terrible husband so far!" I giggled as Loche tensed. Did he think I meant what I said? We have not been together so long so I am not sure. I was just about to tell him that I was just jesting before his terrible hand slipped behind my neck.

Oh! So he did want to kiss me. Our lips met and I hummed in happiness. I was just so happy. Loche and I like one another, we are now married and we are kissing. Now all I need is to make sure the human kingdom is safe. Then everything will be perfect!

A surprised moan left my lips as Loche's tongue slid into my mouth and he deepened our kiss. I am not sure why my heart felt like it was about to fall from my chest, or why my skin felt so tight but I felt incredibly comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time. I felt so...flustered.

Not to mention that Loche's mouth was just so hot, and it cooled me off so nicely. His lips paused and began to kiss under my earlobe and trailed his mouth lightly down my neck. His lips were not even on my own and I was struggling to breathe. 

"Oh wow," I gasped and immediately grabbed at his shoulder. His lips touched the juncture of my neck and shoulder and it felt as if a flame had licked my skin.

Loche's tongue swept gently over my skin before I felt a pinch of pain. "Ouch," I frowned as I moved away from Loche and realized that his eyes were bright and his fangs were...dragon like.

"L-Loche I think Gaul wants to kiss me," I giggled nervously as he pressed a hand against his face and snarled loudly. I waited patiently for Loche to battle the war against Gaul, while I pressed my hand to my neck. Tis not any blood. Just a small drop.

Once he had calmed himself down, he glared at me as if I caused this. He kissed me! "He wants to bite you. I am going to end that imbecile."