Chapter 40: I'm fine

Start from the beginning

«Don't cry....» I told myself looking in the mirror. «Crying is for the weak... And I'm strong... C'mon Y/n...» I lifted off my shirt and turned my back against the mirror. I looked over my shoulder and touched it. I ran my hand over it twice before I put cream on it. «Argh..» I groaned as I rubbed it on. «Still feels weird to touch...and still looks like hell...» I haven't touched it in a while, but I tend to try to take care of it.

I finished caring for my wound and put on my shirt again. I stepped out of the bathroom to find Regina sitting on my bed.  «You okey y/n/n?»

«Yeah..» I replied. «Why are you sitting on my bed?»

«No reason» She answered. «Are you ready for the first task..?»

«Yes»

«Have you found out what it could be?» She asked hopefully.

«No, I just hope it hurts like hell» I answered getting ready to leave my dorm.

«No no no, why? You said you weren't going to hurt yourself..» She said and hurried up on her feet.

«I need to feel something strong right now» I said with a weak smile and left the dorm room.

I was gonna go for a walk to the Black Lake until I heard Harry call my name. I turned around to see him running towards me. «I know what the first task is..» He said catching his breath.

«Really?»

«Yeah...» He let out a heavy breath «It...is...dragons...»

«We're gonna fight dragons?» I asked excited now.

«Yeah....» He looked at me confused. «Why are you so excited? It's nothing fun about that...»

«I have always wanted to see a dragon» I answered with a smile.

«But we have to fight them. It's not sightseeing....»

«It will be fun!» I smiled and gave him thumbs up before I turned to walk to the Black Lake.

•••••••••••1 day before the tournament••••••••••

«Do you know what spell's to use?» Hermione asked while we were walking to the library.

«No. I'll improvise» I answered.

«What?! You can't do that!» She yelled at me.
«It's a dangerous task!»

«If Harry hadn't told me about it, I would have had to fight it unprepared anyways» I answered. «But I'm good with Hagrid's magical creatures, so maybe I will do good with a dragon»

«That's not the same!» She shouted in my ear.

«Animal's are animal's» I chuckled while heading inside the library.

We sat down and started studying. It's my fifth year and I have my O.W.L's this year, so I have to study a lot more. Hermione had been so kind to help me study this year if I helped her next year. «What grade are you going for in Potion?» She asked me.

«I don't know. Snape hates me, so I guess I'm going for an A»

«You should try harder than an A»