"Fae," he growled out. I almost jumped when his clawed fingers gently pressed to my chin, forcing me to look up at him. I gulped. This was not Loche, this was his dragon and I gripped my dress nervously, watching as the dragons eyes ate me up.

He smiled. I should be happy that he smiled...but his teeth were now very sharp and his smile did not seem so...warm. It was threatening. As if he was daring me to touch or run. I wonder what would happen if I listened to my legs and did run. I am
sure Loche and his dragon would be furious with me. My throat went dry just thinking about it.

"Enough, Loche. Calm your dragon down," the King spat as Loche or his dragon...snarled back at the King. Who did not seem scared at all at the hostility of his son showed! I on the other hand was shaking like a leaf!

Loche took another step towards me, and my footing wavered, my brain wanting to take a step back immediately. He bent down, his clawed hand cupping my jaw gently.

I bit back a whimper as I felt his warm breath on my ear, before his tongue slid against the sensitive skin. "Loche...st-stop," I whispered as I could hear people whispering.

"Mine."

He said one simple word that scared me. I am not sure why but my legs felt like they were going to give out! Loche finally stepped back from me, and I was thankful for that, I felt as if I could breathe. Well not really...

I watched as the dragon part of him began to calm down. His eyes began to change back to their beautiful human color...although the scales remained.

Loche blinked a few times, as his eyes trailed over my body. Lingering on my exposed skin. His lips pressed firmly against one another as he stared at me closely, his eyes now focusing on my face. What was going on in that grumpy head of his?

"Are you done ogling her, son? I do have things to do after this."

"No," Loche snapped as I felt my cheeks warm. What was wrong with him? His eyes looked me over once more before he looked at his father. "We can begin."

His father smiled at me, his eyes sweeping over my form before he cleared his throat. "We assemble here today to witness a new era. A new life with two beings. May this marriage be blessed by the gods and may no man, behemoth, or Fae tear this union apart or by the gods, you will end your life where you stand," he announced as my eyes widened.

If the marriage did not succeed. We would kill one another? That....did not seem beautiful. Not at all. "Princess of Faenor, Princess Estelle, do you accept to our customs, beliefs, and our gods? Will you submit your body, your mind, your soul to the Prince?"

"Y-yes," I said confidently turning towards Loche. His eyes were trained on me. Glancing at my lips, as I repeated 'yes' a bit more louder.

"Loche, crown Prince of this kingdom, do you accept Princess Estelle as your partner. Will you take care of her when she is with child, protect her from any wrath and danger she might encounter? Do you accept her as your wife, to raise and bare you children?"

"Yes," Loche's voice boomed. Almost making me wince. He said it with such assurance. It sounded more of like a roar then an actual voice. It was odd.

Someone handed the King a large goblet. He poured a mysteriously dark liquid into the cup, glancing at Loche. "May the drink of the gods favor you both." The drink of the gods?