Chapter 5

Joe’s Pov

The next day, I decided to invite some of my friends over, to make Demi feel like she belongs. Hopefully they don’t embarrass me.

“Joe, open the gate for your friends.” my mom passed me. I went and buzzed the gate open and they came driving in.

“Hey bro!” Mikey high fived me

“Hey dude.” I high fived back and said hey to others. We all entered my house. My parents didn’t approve with some of my friends, because they are a bit hardcore.

“Where’s the girl at?” James grinned. I rolled my eyes, he was always girl obsessed.

“I think up in the guest bedroom, I’ll ge-”

“Let me.” James headed upstairs to the guest bedroom.

I heard a scream and I ran upstairs, “What did you do?!” I looked at him

“I walked on her while she was changing! God, her body looks like a goddess!” he dreamed, I got kind of jealous that he saw it, but I tried not to show it.

“This is why my parents don’t like you. Go down stairs and get the pool table ready.” I pushed him slightly

"Okay! Ready to get your butt whooped!” he headed back downstairs.

I knocked on Demi’s door. “Sorry that he walked on you. He’s weird,but you’ll get use to it.” I heard her sigh loudly.

“I don’t know if I can meet your friends now. I’m so embarrassed.”

“You don’t need to be..He’s James. He won’t make fun of you or anything...he enjoyed it actually.” I smirked

“Oh God!” she gasped

“Sorry... just please..come out and hang with us.” I laid my back onto the wall

“Fine. I’ll be out in a minute.” she said and I smiled

“Great,we’ll be in the games room.” I headed downstairs.

“Is she coming?” James looked at me, “Yeah, but bro, don’t mention anything about her being naked. She’s embarrassed.” I set up the pool table

“Why? Her body is rockin’.”

I rolled my eyes and then glared at him, “Just don’t.”

“Hey Demi.” she came down the stairs

“Hey..” she looked around,shyly. “So,Demi, this is Josh, James, David, Mikey and Tyler.” I introduced her to everybody.

“Hi.” she waved.

We started playing pool and right now it looked like Demi and David were creaming us.  By the end of the game though, Demi won.  

“Is the indoor pool open?” Mikey scratched his head, “It can be. Guys wanna swim?” I smirked, I looked at Demi, she felt uncomfortable, “Guys go down to the pool…” I waited until everyone was gone.

“What’s wrong?” I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, “I don’t feel comfortable swimming with boys..and I don’t have a swimsuit..” she sighed,

“Dems, I’m sorry...You don’t have to swim then..go relax in your room.” I gave her a soft a smile.

“You sure?” she looked at me, I nodded. She hugged me slightly and headed back to her bedroom.

I went downstairs to the pool area and took off the pool cover. We all jumped into the pool.

The guys stayed over for a good while, when they left, I headed up to Demi’s room, but stopped when I heard my parents talking.

“He needs to learn not to take strangers home.” my dad said

“Uh huh. What will happen next? He brings home a pregnant prostitute?”

I scoffed silently, “I had the right to talk to her,right?” my dad said.

Oh no.

I headed to Demi’s room and she was gone and her stuff that I bought her was on hangers on the bed with a note. I picked up the note.

Sorry..I don’t deserve it. You’re the sweetest person I have ever met. Don’t forget that. -Demi.