Everyone nodded quickly. Adelaide felt like she was going to be sick, she hoped they wouldn't resist. She didn't want to kill anyone.

He dismissed them, "We attack at 4:30PM, Perseus and Adelaide will enter in the Ministry at 3:00PM to begin their task. Once we have gained control on the Ministry, those who have been assigned to attack the safe houses will do so before word of the Ministry's collapse escapes."

The Death Eaters left the room, walking down the stairs into a pool of Death Eaters. There were at least a hundred of them cramped inside, talking loudly. Adelaide looked around for Draco and heard a sharp voice in her head.

Stop looking for him and focus Addie, you need to focus.

She jumped, looking around for the source of the voice. She didn't know why she looked around, she knew it was in her head. It sounded like Philip, it was him telling her to focus again. She felt her heart crumble at the sound of his voice, so clear. She wished her mind would stop torturing her with his voice, it hurt too much. She couldn't accept his death and this certainly wasn't helping.

She turned towards Perseus and gave him a look of despair, he knew what that meant. He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and gave it a light squeeze, "He's still looking out for us even from the grave, stubborn twat."

She laughed lightly at this, the pain in her chest slowly lifting. She stayed with Perseus and mentally prepared herself for the raid.

She moved outside to put her occlumency barriers in place, in case something went horribly wrong and she was captured, she needed to make sure she protected Perseus and Draco.

She shifted her memories and snapped up as many barriers as she could, burying her emotions with until she felt cold and empty. She was, at least, focused. She noticed the channel she once had left open for Philip and now for Draco was still open.

Her and Draco hardly ever used legilimancy on each other since the dream placements, she didn't know why she had left it open, but she couldn't bare to close it. It was the little part of Philip she kept for herself. She ignored it, continuing to bury other memories and organize her thoughts.

After about three hours of this, Perseus walked outside and sat down next to her, "What are you doing? It's freezing out here."

She looked up, "Just organizing my thoughts and putting up my occlumency walls in case.." she drifted off staring into the sky. There was a momentary pause and Perseus shifted awkwardly, dreading having to be emotional, "Nothing will happen Addie. It will be a quick in, take over, and quick out. The safe house won't be prepared for your attack, no one will resist you. I promise everything will be fine. Don't worry. Besides, the Ministry doesn't use legilimancy for information extraction."

Her eyes darted up, "What about the Order?"

He paused, not being able to lie quick enough to reassure her.

She worried terribly over Perseus and Draco, she wouldn't recover if something were to happen to them. He began to shiver, "I don't know how you aren't freezing to death, let's go inside."

She stood up and followed him in, the house even more packed with Death Eaters than before. She bumped into Draco and stared at him longingly. He subtly wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling him closer to her side. He wore his black suit and his hair was properly gelled in place. They stood there in the corner and she filled him in on what the Dark Lord asked. His brow furrowed with nervousness, "He doesn't think anyone will identify you?"

Adelaide twisted her rings, "Well, everyone thinks I'm in Azkaban, so they won't be looking for me. I'm just a brunette witch, nothing too extravagant to stand out."