I'm his boyfriend

Start from the beginning

Terushima burned that image in his head, liking the feeling of seeing (M/N) smile and show emotion. But the one feeling he didn't want too see (M/N) was...

Pain...

Terushima served that ball to Tanaka, "I got it!" Tanaka yelled, but the ball skimmed his arm. Going slightly out, he wasn't fast enough.

He was about to yell out 'My bad!' but stopped when a fast blur went by him. (M/N).

(M/N) dove for the ball, hitting it to the other side, gaining them another point. Gaining the momentum and lead. But at the cost? He hit the bleachers a small crack was heard, but the gym was loud, so no one could actually hear it.

"Hell yeah! You're the man!" Tanaka yelled.

But he didn't receive a rude or snarky remark like usual, he didn't even receive a 'Shut up baldy, you're loud.' No, instead he was meet with a team player clutching his knee, wincing at the pain.

"(M/N)" Karasuno yelled, this made Terushima perk up.

Terushima looked their way and noticed his boyfriend with pain filled eyes, he darted under the net ignoring the confuse glances.

"(M/N)!" Terushima pushed past the opposing team and crouched next to (M/N), "Are you okay? Where does it hurt? You should've been more careful? How-"

"Yuuji, I'm fine. I'll just get it checked out."

Not only was Johzenji confused, but now Karasuno and the rest of the gym. And the people watching the game at home, Sugawara stepped closer and cleared his throat.

"Uh excuse me, but how do you know our middle blocker?"

Terushima eyes widened, he forgot about them, he was internally freaking out. He may have been ready in the bathroom, but now he wasn't for sure. But a soft touch on his shoulder calmed him, knowing it was (M/N).

"Yuuji, help me up."

So Terushima carefully helped him up, (M/N) leaning on him for support, "Yuuji, or Terushima here..." He intertwined their fingers and pulled Terushima closer to him, "Is my boyfriend."

Terushima's face went bright red at how blunt (M/N) said it, but he didn't mind.

"What?!" Johzenji and Karasuno said.

But was ignored by the two, (M/N) kissed Yuuji's forehead and smiled slightly to the team. Catching them off guard.

"I should go to the infirmary. You're still losing Yuuji."

Terushima pouted, but (M/N) was already getting help from Takeda to the infirmary.

(M/N) sat on the bed and let the nurse check on his knee, "It's fractured a bit. Not too serious, you'll have to be careful for a few weeks. Stay off your knee as much as possible and no volleyball for about a month maybe less, depending on how much you're on it. Here is some pain meds."

(M/N) gratefully took them and nodded his head in thanks. He grabbed his water and popped a few pills in before drinking water and laying down on the bed fully. A sigh escaped his lips.

"I have to go back-"

"Don't worry, I'll be good on my own." (M/N) interrupted Takeda.

With that it was silent, "I'm bored." He mumbled.

He looked around and found a volleyball in the corner, he reached for it and grabbed it, setting it to himself, he caught the ball and put it back on the ground. "The game should be over soon..." And right on cue, Terushima bursted through the door, carefully crawling on top of (M/N) and plopping his head on the crook of his neck.

Bonus:

Karasuno watched Terushima run off after the game, not caring that he lost. They smiled and finished cleaning up, they walked to check on (M/N).

The quietly opened the door and was met with their stoic, emotionless, and someone who hates being touched, middle blocker was there, cuddling with Terushima.

His arms wrapped around him protectively, his face nuzzled in his hair and he looked relaxed and happy.

"Who would've thought..." Daichi mumbled.

"They are pretty cute and he is happy." Sugawara grinned.

"Yeah... but who's going to wake him?" Nishinoya asked.

Everyone's face went pale, "Let's just leave them." Sugawara kindly said.

So they left, but (M/N) was up and he smiled at that. He kissed Terushima's head.

"I love you, Yuuji."

"I love you too, stupid."

(M/N) slightly jumped, not knowing Terushima was awake. Terushima laughed and sighed contently.

"This is nice..." They both said.

~Ah, okay so this was kinda long? But I thought about this in class and made it so I wouldn't forget.
Who wants to do work anyways?😂
Hoped you like it.