"I met you and you had grass in your hair. You still have grass in your hair," He commented as he twirled the blade of grass between his fingers...

"Because I like nature," I frowned as he let the blade of grass fall to the ground and then began to pick at my hair again. Tis not my fault grass likes me.

Before he could reach for more grass in my hair, I grabbed at his large hand and smiled. He gave me a suspicious look. "Why are you here," he tried again as he stared at my hand gripping his own.

"Because I want to spend time with you, Loche. We will be married soon," I stalled suddenly as he stared at me as if I had three heads. What was wrong with spending time together?

Loche wiggled his hand out of my own, his face telling that he did not necessarily want to spend time with me. Not at all. He seemed tired...actually? His shoulders were tense and his eyes seemed tired. "We will have plenty of time to spend together when we're married."

"Loche can we try something?"

I will have Loche try meditating. Maybe it will help him relax. He gave me an unsure look, before running his finger over my cloak. "Why are you wearing this? It is not yours."

Oh yes, because Cael did not think I should be wearing such an outfit. "Cael did not like my outfit."

Loche's eyes widened and I am not sure why he was so angry about what I said but he grabbed it, glaring at me. "You do not have to listen to Cael. What is so awful about it."

"I am not sure. Tis comfy."

He removed my cloak and snarled. His eyes brightened and shifted to his dragons, and scales broke out in patches all over his exposed skin. "You are angry?"

"You enjoy testing me, Estelle?" He said through gritted teeth, his eyes raking over my outfit and a scaled hand slapped over his face. He pushed his body off the desk he was leaning on and began to pace. "You have no idea what you do to men."

Men? I do nothing to men. I do not even talk to men except for him and my guards. And my papa ofcourse. "I do not do anything. You do not like my outfit? Tis breezy, Loche."

"Just walk around naked, Estelle and I can follow you around and kill any man who looks at you. That will rectify the problem," he snapped at me as I walked over to him and attempted at calming him down. Loche is not very logical.

"Loche you are not acting logical. Tis just an outfit and I do not want to walk around naked. I would be much too cold and I do not want anyone to see me naked. Not even you."

If Loche was a snake I am sure he would bare his fangs at me. "Put on this cloak and leave, Estelle. I have to be up all night. I do not have time to murder every man who has seen you in this."

Why does he enjoy violence so much? "Loche can you just sit down? Please? I think I can help you calm down." He exhaled loudly, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Right on the floor, please."

He was not budging so I walked up to him and sat then patted the spot next to me. "I do not understand why I am doing this," he murmured as he sunk down to the floor and I smiled. I moved over so that we were facing one another and he just continued to glare at my outfit.