Intro.

Rose Elizabeth West the only daughter of Matthew and Allison West. Rose's parents are both Pureblood Death Eaters and loyal servants to the Dark Lord. Rose is going to Ilvermorny. Her mother didn't want her to go to Hogwarts and get involved with Death Esters. She wanted Rose to remain a secret. Rose is a very smart girl but she is also very stubborn. The Dark Lord on the other hand found out about Rose when she was in her 4th year at Ilvermorny. Her parents had to make a deal with the Dark Lord. If not the Dark Lord would have murdered Rose for being lied to. The deal is for her to become a Death Eater, is to be transfer to Hogwarts in her last 2 1/2 years, and in the summer before her last year she would have to be  married to a Pureblood boy chosen by on other than the Dark Lord. Allison was crushed to find out that when her only daughter turned 17 years old she would have to marry a boy she may or may not know. Allison cried for what seemed like days. Matthew on the other hand was furious at Allison. Matthew wanted to tell everyone about Rose when she was born but Allison said no. Matthew was a very devoted Death Eater. Matthew had known that this would happen sooner or later. He was one that would do anything to keep his title. Allison on the other hand was more of a humble person. Allison has always done what she was told even as a child. She didn't ever have a choice. Allison didn't want that for Rose. That was the main reason she kept her a secret. She wanted Rose to make her own choices make her own mistakes and live her own life. But when the Dark Lord told them that after her 15th birthday her life will be controlled from then on out.

~