He gazed down at her beautiful black dress with long whispy puff sleeves and open back. He glanced down at her arm, and he could see the Dark Mark through the sheer fabric. She followed his gaze to her arm and she quickly put a covering spell on the fabric that hid the Dark Mark. She muttered, "Sorry." now embarrassed. He grabbed her hand quickly, staring deeply into her eyes, "Don't be." she smiled up to him.

She tapped her wand to her dress making it sparkle just like Draco's tie. She dragged him over to the mirror to look at their matching outfits. She pulled out a box from the air and opened it, revealing a beautifully rich red pocket square that matched her vibrant lipstick. She neatly tucked it into his breast pocket and smiled up to him.

He went to lean in for a kiss, but she pressed her hand on his face, "I'll get lipstick on your face."

He laughed, straightening up and offering his arm, "Ready?"

"Ready."

It was definitely comical seeing the Death Eaters wander around the ballroom talking loudly and laughing with each other. A few of them glanced over at Adelaide and Draco suspiciously, but continued talking amongst each other. If the Ministry entered now, there would be a lot of explaining to do. Most of them were all known Death Eaters from the first Wizarding War that claimed they were put under the Imperius Curse to do the Dark Lord's will. The ones who were either caught in the act or admitted openly to their loyalty to the Dark Lord were in Azkaban.

Narcissa made her way over to Draco and Adelaide smiling brightly, "You two look incredible! Let me take a picture!" She had clearly had a few drinks as she was slightly out of her shell and more talkative than normal.

Draco groaned, but Adelaide smacked his chest, "Smile." which he laughed lightly staring at her, she was so beautiful.

"Perfect! I think.." His mother smiled pulling the picture from the camera. Adelaide and Draco looked at each other confused because they didn't realize she already took the picture.

Adelaide laughed sweetly as she looked at the moving picture. Draco looked miserable at first and after Adelaide hit him, he laughed and looked at her like she was the only girl in the world.

It was a perfect representation of their relationship.

She instinctively kissed his cheek and turned red as she realized she accidentally left a huge red kiss mark on his cheek.

"What?" he looked down at her as she looked at his cheek with a bit of embarrassment. She decided to quickly play it off, "Nothing. You just look so handsome."

His heart melted slightly until he noticed a few of his father's friends pointing at him laughing and whistling. He furrowed his brow, confused by the sudden attention. He turned to a mirror in the hallway to see the red lips on his face, he darted an angry glare at Adelaide who laughed lightly at him.

She rolled her eyes and silently casted a cleaning spell to get rid of it. "It was a bit funny."

He smiled down at her, but was interrupted by his father who looked like he'd seen a ghost. "Adelaide come with me."

She felt an icy chill down her spine. She sent a pained smile at Draco, trying to hide the fear in her eyes as she excused herself and followed Lucius.

He pulled her into a room where the Dark Lord sat with Nagini's head wrapped around his hand.

"Hello Adelaide. Enjoying yourself?" he sounded angered, on edge.

She didn't know how to respond and was terrified of upsetting him, she bowed slightly, "My Lord."

He looked towards the door, "Muffliato"