I Love You, I Hate You.

[After a new girl that's a 17-year old werewolf named Wanda goes to Haversack High School, she meets an 18-year old werewolf named Wayne and starts to fall in love, but Wayne doesn't seem to love her himself.]

Wanda was shyly carrying her books in her furry arms, walking into her new school. She suddenly noticed Wayne talking to his werewolf friends named Walter and Walsh, her heart began to pound a little, and Wanda began to blush over her nose. "He's so cute for a teenage werewolf..." Wanda thought in her head romantically, Wayne looked at Wanda confused. "Is the new girl flirting at me?" Wayne asked in his head confused. [A few moments later] Wanda was getting introduced to her class. "This is Wanda, I want you all to treat her kindly and nicely." The teacher smiled, Walter began to blush, he was 19 years old, he had to do third grade twice. "S-She's beautiful." Walter stuttered. "I think Wanda was flirting with me earlier." Wayne exhaled. "You're no match for her, loser." An 18-year old werewolf named Brandon smirked.

"Shut up Brandon..." Walsh sighed, trying to defend Wayne, Brandon did a grumble and put his hat backwards. "Just pay Brandon no mind guys..." Wayne smiled. [A few hours later] School was done for the day, and Wanda was about to go onto the bus, Walter suddenly came along. "Oh uh, are you the new girl? Wanda Wolfers?" Walter asked nervously. "Yes, why?" Wanda smiled. "Do you want to go to my house today? My mom makes good stuffing and pork-chop." Walter chuckled nervously. "I prefer Wayne more than Walter..." Wanda thought in her head. "So is it a yes or a no?" Walter smiled. "I would go, but I have to go home, I'm sorry Walter..." Wanda sighed, going on to the bus. "Awe? Failed to start some loser love?" Brandon laughed, Walter did a whimper. "Leave Walter alone." Wayne sighed.

"Fine, I don't pay any mind to you dweebs anyway." Brandon grumbled, he then kicked Walsh's backpack on his back. "Hey!" Walsh growled. "Oops." Brandon laughed. "That boy doesn't seem really nice." Wanda grumbled. [The next day] Wanda was putting on her white shirt and light blue overalls. "I look beautiful..." Wanda smiled. [30 minutes later] Wanda was at her locker, until Walter came as Wanda exhaled. "So uh, do you want to go out tonight?" Walter asked nervously, Wanda slapped Walter on his cheek. "Go out with you? I barely even know you, I'm not going out with some stranger!" Wanda grumbled as she went into the bathroom, Walsh and Wayne went to Walter. "I don't think she wants to go out with you nor loves you Walter..." Walsh whimpered. "It's fine, I'll find another girl." Walter exhaled.

[A few hours later] Wayne was walking on the side walk until some 20-year old stein named Frank came along. "Who are you?" Wayne asked confused, Brandon came along with a bat and hit Wayne, Wanda noticed what had happened. "Wayne's in trouble..." Wanda whimpered. [Five minutes later] Frank, Brandon, a 21-year old werewolf named William, and a 19-year old stein named Argo were beating Wayne terribly. "You better not tell anybody about this or the same thing happens to your friends, especially Wanda." William laughed, Wanda came along. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" Wanda growled. "It's Wanda." Frank smirked. "A 17-year old werewolf girl against four stronger and older teenage boys, this will be easy." Argo laughed, underestimating. "I'm outnumbered, but you're outmatched." Wanda smirked.

She punched Argo right in face, knocking him out. "YOU COWARDS! DON'T JUST STAND THERE, FIGHT HER BACK!" Brandon yelled angrily, Frank and William approached Wanda, she jumped and kicked William in the face, then grabbed Frank to slam him on the concrete. "DROP YOUR BAT AND RUN!" Wanda yelled, Brandon dropped his bat and ran away, scared. [A few moments later] Wanda did a stare at the other boys. "Now you three, I'll let you slide easily this time, but next time it'll be way worse than slamming you on the concrete." Wanda grumbled, the other boys left and ran with cuts and bruises. "How did you do that Wanda?" Wayne asked, he had a black eye, a couple bruises, cuts, gashes, and scars, and was bleeding. "I learned karate when I was little..." Wanda sighed, blushing nervously and in romance.

"My pain is getting worse, I may have to go to the hospital. But thanks for helping me, I could have been beaten way worse." Wayne smiled, standing up and putting his paw on Wanda's shoulder, she did a little kiss on Wayne's cheek. "See you at school tomorrow." Wanda chuckled, Wayne did a shiver and put his paw on his cheek, he couldn't believe Wanda just kissed him. [The next day] Brandon was holding some flowers. "This is my only chance." Brandon whispered, he walked up to Wanda, she did a grumble in annoyance. "Wanda I-" Brandon was cut off by Wanda. "I already know you came to me to apologize about yesterday, but you already crossed the line. Wayne literally has to use crutches now because of you, don't you feel bad about this?" Wanda whimpered, putting her paw on Brandon's shoulder.

"But Wanda..." Brandon was cut off by Wanda again. "I'm done with you and Walter, at least Wayne's not a mean and unknown burden like you two..." Wanda sighed, starting to cry a little. Has the love battle for Wanda just begun? Or has it ended? [Five years later] Wayne and Wanda lived in an apartment together, and Wanda was pregnant with their first werewolf pup. "If it's a boy I want to name him Chris, if it's a girl I want to name her Penny." Wanda smiled. "I agree with that too." Wayne chuckled.