Abuse Is Abuse

[This is a sad story of two werewolves named Wanda and Penny who are abused by another werewolf named Wayne.]

Wanda was 35 weeks pregnant, she was talking to a kitsune named Lyra. "Would you like to come to the bar with me Wanda?" Lyra suggested, Wanda sighed and put her paw on her stomach. "I would love to Lyra, but my doctor said alcohol could harm or have side effects on the werewolf pup when it's born. Maybe when he or she arrives I'll go." Wanda sighed as she rubbed her stomach, feeling her werewolf pup move a little. [A few moments later] Wanda waved goodbye as Lyra left the house, Wayne suddenly came along. "I'm going to the bar all right? There's beer in th' fridge if you want it." Wayne grumbled, putting his paws on Wanda's stomach. "Wayne, I can't have beer." Wanda whimpered, Wayne growled and grabbed Wanda by her ears as she cried. "You're so stupid." Wayne smirked.

[Five weeks later] Wanda had suddenly gotten into labor, her werewolf mom named Willa was with her at the hospital. "The werewolf pup is crowning, it'll be out within the next few minutes." A doctor stated to Willa. [10 minutes later] Wanda was smiling with happiness, she was carrying her newborn werewolf pup named Penny. "Will the father be coming soon?" The nurse asked with a smile. "No, he barely even cares about her..." Willa whimpered. [11 years later] Wanda was talking to Wayne. "What is your problem Wanda?" Wayne muttered. "My problem is your 'excessive' drinking when we have an 11-year old in this house." Wanda grumbled. "Alcohol won't affect me or the kid Wanda." Wayne growled as Wanda sighed in defeat. "Please just stop drinking alcohol..." Wanda whimpered in plead.

Wayne growled and threw his bottle of wine to the floor as it cracked, he grabbed Wanda by her hair as she screamed. Penny woke up in horror, she heard her mother screaming. "What's going on?" Penny asked worried, she went into her parents' room and cried. Wanda had a black eye, along with a couple of scars and bruises. "You better shut your little mouth." Wayne smirked. "Get away from her!" Penny growled, Wayne began to beat Penny severely. [The next day] Penny was talking to her friend that was a werewolf named Wendy at school. "How did it happen?" Wendy questioned. "My dad beat me and my mom, he was probably drunk at the time." Penny sighed. "I feel bad for you Penny, maybe he'll change one day..." Wendy whimpered, Penny noticed some popular werewolf girls coming along towards them.

"Oh no..." Penny shivered. "What is it?" Wendy asked confused. "Wenda and her group." Penny stated, three werewolves named Wenda, Walachia, and Winda came along. "Well, well, well? If it isn't the two uglies?" Wenda smirked, Walachia and Winda began to laugh. "Nice bruise you got there Penny, someone else must hate you as much as we do." Winda added. "Shut up..." Penny grumbled, Walachia grabbed Penny by her shirt. "So you're being defensive now huh?" Walachia asked in sarcasm, Penny gulped and shook her head no as Walachia dropped her. "We should just let them cry girls, lets just go to class." Wenda grumbled, the werewolf girls left and laughed. "Just ignore them Penny, they aren't worth our time." Wendy sighed, trying to cheer Penny up. [A few hours later] Penny was back at home.

"I'm abused at home and I'm bullied at school..." Penny whimpered. "Don't worry Penny, everyone goes through the same struggles in their life." Wanda smiled, Wayne suddenly along in his white tank top and shorts. "What are you doing?" Wayne asked angrily. "Leave us alone..." Penny growled, Wayne took a sip of his beer. "Penny, GET OUT OF HERE!" Wayne yelled, Penny cried as she walked outside. "Wayne, please-" Wanda was cut off by Wayne beating her fiercely and frantically, Penny could hear her screams of terror. [The next day] Wanda was crying in emotion and pain, as Lyra and her werewolf friend named Windy were trying their best comforting her. Wanda had a black eye, along with scars all over her arm. "He doesn't want to stop." Wanda whimpered, Penny then walked outside the door.

She made sure her bullies weren't around. "I think it's safe." Penny smiled, going to take a walk. Wenda and her group were hiding behind a car, they evilly snickered to each other. [A few moments later] Penny felt like someone was following her. "Why do I feel like someone is following me?" Penny asked to herself scared, she turned around and noticed Wenda. "Grab her girls!" Wenda ordered, Winda and Walachia came along and grabbed Penny by her arms. [A few moments later] Wenda, Winda, and Walachia were beating Penny severely. "Now what should we do to her next?" Winda questioned, Wenda got out a knife and scissors. "Stabbing her and cutting her hair off? Don't you think that's too far?" Walachia whimpered. "Grabbing her by her shirt wasn't far enough." Wenda growled as Penny screamed in fear.

"You can go to jail for that!" Penny shivered. [A few moments later] Penny had a black eye along with a couple of gashes, and some of her hair was cut off completely. The bullies noticed that there were surveillance and CCTV cameras. "We have to scram girls!" Winda stated, the girls left and laughed. [The next day] Penny was at the hospital. "It appears that your daughter was severely assaulted by three werewolf girls her age." A stein named Argo sighed, he was Wanda and Penny's attorney. [A few days later] Wayne was with Penny somewhere, Penny only had to get a cast around her head. Wayne was at some alleyway where there was a group of gangsters. "Good afternoon Wayne, what's with the kid?" A werewolf named Walter asked curiously, Wayne put his furry arm around Penny as she shivered.

"Wanda decided to go out with her friends, so I wanted to do some things with my daughter." Wayne stated as Penny sighed. "We'll see you tomorrow Wayne, here's the money we promised you." A werewolf named Walsh chuckled. As Wayne smiled and left, Walter, Walsh, and a werewolf named William evilly snickered at each other. "Wayne, how much would it be for the kid?" William questioned. "What do you mean?" Wayne asked angrily and confused, Walter and Walsh sudden grabbed Wayne by his arms. "Get your knife Walsh!" Walter growled, Walsh got out a pocket knife as Penny screamed and ran off. [A few moments later] Wayne was just unconscious and was bleeding excessively on the ground. "Now we have to look for the kid." Walsh grumbled, Penny shivered and got her phone.

"Hello 911? Three werewolf men just stabbed my dad!" Penny whimpered. [A few days later] Wayne began to wake up, he noticed he was in a hospital room laying on a hospital bed. "Huh?" Wayne questioned in confusion, Penny and Wanda came along smiling. "Sweetheart, me and Penny brought you some flowers and baked you some chocolate chip cookies..." Wanda sighed. "Why did you save me Penny-" Wayne dropped. "Because you're my father, and it's my job to love you." Penny smiled. "I'm so sorry Wanda, I've been domestically abusing you for all these years... I think I should have apologized 11 years ago." Wayne whimpered. "It's okay hon, I still love you the way you are." Wanda stated, the family of three were more than happy.