A Bully's Sad Story

[A stein named Eunice is a bully at Haversack Middle, but her victims suddenly realize she bullies for a reason...]

"All right class," said Mrs. Wore, the werewolf teacher. "I'm going outside for a few minutes, behave yourselves." Mrs. Wore closed the door and left.

"Hopefully the bully's late," shivered a werewolf named Wanda.

"Yeah, I don't want her to steal my seat," added a werewolf named Wendy, the door was bursted opened as the whole class shivered.

"Oh no," whimpered a werewolf named Wayne. "The bully..."

Eunice stomped towards a werewolf named Windy and angrily glared at her.

"Huh?" dropped Windy, Mrs. Wore let her students sit wherever in Homeroom. "Why are you staring at me?"

"I call dibs on this seat," growled Eunice. "So this is my seat now dweeb." Eunice threw Windy's backpack.

"MY BACKPACK!" cried Windy.

"Eunice, you shouldn't bully," whimpered Wanda. "Your actions always have a way form coming back to you..."

Eunice immediately glared at Wanda, she stomped towards her and grabbed her shirt.

"Listen kid!" imitated Eunice. "I control what happens in this classroom, so I don't need some dorky and stupid lecture from a nerd like you!" Eunice laughed and dropped Wanda.

"Are you okay?!" whimpered Wayne.

"Yeah, I'm fine," sighed Wanda. "

Later that day...

Eunice got off of her bus and walked towards a trailer, she didn't smile at all.

"Why are you late?" asked Eunice's stein father named Mark angrily.

"How many times do I have to tell you Dad?!" exclaimed Eunice. "My bus driver is late because of his bus route!"

"You always say that excuse," muttered Mark. "Why don't ya be a good girly girl and get me a beer?"

Eunice walked inside towards the kitchen.

"Dad, there's no more beer in the fridge," sighed Eunice. "All that's left are soda and water..."

"Why don't ya make me somethin' then?" grumbled Mark.

Minutes later, Eunice managed to cook an egg.

"An egg?!?" growled Mark. "My 12-year old sixth grade daughter can only cook a stupid egg?!"

"Dad, cooking and baking classes aren't until high school," whimpered Eunice. "I'm only in the sixth grade and I don't know how to cook that much yet!" Mark slapped Eunice hardly as she cried.

"Go to your room!" imitated Mark. "I'll just order from a restaurant! If your mother wasn't dead because of you, you probably would learn to cook!"

Moments later, Eunice cried and cried in her room, her older Stein sister named Eunuch came.

"Eunice? Are you okay?" asked Eunuch worriedly.

"No, I'm not okay Eunuch," whimpered Eunice. "Dad keeps blaming Mom's death on me."

"Eunice, listen to me," sighed Eunuch. "The real truth is ... Mom died from childbirth."

"Huh?" dropped Eunice.

"I'll break it down; Mom died giving birth to you," said Eunuch.

"But Dad said weeks after I was born I gave her a disease," stated Eunice. "Did he ... lie?"