You Shouldn't Judge A Book By It's Cover

[After an 11-year old werewolf named Penny is disrespected because she's homeless, a good samaritan decides to help her get through her struggling time.]

Penny was selling water in the streets.

"Water! Does anyone want water?" cried Penny; people passing by rolled their eyes or ignored her. "Just one dollar per bottle!"

A couple of older werewolves were talking, until they noticed Penny selling water.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked Walachia, one of the older werewolves.

"I'm selling water for one dollar per bottle," said Penny. "You can have one if you want, just give me one dollar." Penny positioned her paw out towards Walachia and her friends, they ended up laughing hysterically instead.

"Like we would give you one dollar for some stupid water bottle? How do you even get these water bottles anyway?" asked Windy angrily, another older werewolf.

"My friends are nice enough to give me water bottles they have, although I do get some water from the lake sometimes," explained Penny; the older werewolves' eyes widened. "Don't worry, my friends have a water filter at home!"

"You get water from the lake?" asked Walachia; Penny sighed and nodded her head. "Are you trying to infect people with poison?! Are you hearing this Woodrow and Windy?!"

Penny whimpered, "What do you mean? The lake's freshwater-"

"Freshwater doesn't mean 'fresh' knucklehead," added Woodrow rudely. "I can tell you don't even know that, you clearly look like elementary age..."

"I'm 11 and would be in sixth grade actually," said Penny. "You know you shouldn't really judge a book by its cover..."

"So? You poor kids just sell water for money!" laughed Windy.

"Look, this is the only way I can survive," whimpered Penny. "I can use this money to actually save up for things I need..."

"Ya talkin' 'bout this money?" asked Walachia; Penny noticed Walachia carried a tiny box, her eyes widened right away.

"Give that back!" cried Penny. "My money's in there!"

A stein named Frank had been watching the older werewolves and Penny since they bumped into each other; Frank decided it was enough and couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey, you really shouldn't be bullying a poor kid like that," growled Frank.

"Oh, we're not bullying," lied Walachia. "We're her friends."

"I don't thinks friends would steal money or anything from each other," said Frank. "Plus she's right, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover..."

"Pfft, we don't need you," muttered Walachia; she threw Penny's money on the ground. "Come on guys, let's get away from this poor freak..." The older werewolves left and laughed.

"Thank you," sighed Penny. "I'm treated like that most of the time..."

"You can come to my house if you want," smiled Frank; Penny's stomach rumbled loudly, she settled her paw on it gently. "I wouldn't want you to starve out here."

Later, Penny was eating macaroni and cheese.

"I don't know if you'll mind but," said Frank. "How come you're poor like this?" Penny stopped eating immediately, she looked away and sat their quietly.