Fine Just The Way You Are

[Wanda is a 15-year old werewolf that is bullied at her high school by the popular girls and thinks she is ugly and doesn't fit in. But a 15-year old kitsune named Lyra feels like the bullies are wrong, and Wanda is fine how she is.]

Wanda was at her locker, wearing a jean jacket along with a white dress. A group of popular girls known as Eunice which was a stein, Mumette which was a mummy, Crystal which was an invisible person, and Lyra which was a kitsune. "It's the new girl again, Eunice." Mumette smirked. "She looks uglier than yesterday." Crystal added. "I think she's beau- I mean ugly as well." Lyra nervously chuckled, Wanda was reading a book until Eunice tapped her finger on it, she did a little whimper. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the new girl reading a book all alone in the hallway?" Eunice asked sarcastically. "Please, you've been bullying me for no reason..." Wanda begged. "Why can't you wear something else?" Mumette asked angrily. "My mom can't really afford anything, she has to knit clothes..." Wanda sighed.

"You live in poverty, that's too bad." Crystal laughed. "Just because I'm different doesn't mean you have to be mean or bully me." Wanda whimpered. "Ugh... Mumette, go and beat her so she can shut up." Eunice grumbled. "Please no..." Wanda begged. "Too bad." Mumette smirked, she pushed Wanda to the ground hardly and kicked her as Wanda began to cry. "Aww are you going to cry? That's too bad. Girls, let's go to class and leave this freak alone." Eunice laughed. The girls left and laughed, as Wanda got back up. She went to the bathroom and looked at her reflection. "They're right about me, I am ugly and I'm a freak..." Wanda whimpered, looking down towards the floor as her tears hit the ground. "I don't think Wanda's ugly, she's fine how she is..." Lyra thought in guilt. [A few hours later]

It was finally time to go home, Wanda's older werewolf sister named Willow noticed Wanda with a sad face. "Are you okay?" Willow asked worried, putting her paw on her little sister's back. "Yeah, why?" Wanda asked confused. "You look sad..." Willow stated. "Oh I'm just a little tired from PE..." Wanda nervously lied. Willow was 17 in 11th grade, while Wanda was 15 in ninth grade, they lost their house so they had to move into some trailer and move schools almost near the end of the school year. [10 minutes later] Wanda, Willow, and their werewolf mom named Willa were eating dinner. "How was your second day at your new school girls?" Willa asked, doing a smile. "It was great, we talked about some things we should know about 12th grade." Willow smiled. "How was yours Wanda?" Willa asked.

"Oh, ninth grade at this new school was fine..." Wanda sighed. "Girls, I know it's been hard since Dad died along with us losing the house, but you girls need to make some new friends." Willa whimpered. "All right Mom." Wanda smiled. [The next day] Mumette and Crystal were talking at their lockers. "I'm starting to kind of regret bullying..." Mumette dropped. "Me, you, and Lyra have to bully people, or else Eunice will kill all the three of us..." Crystal whimpered, as Eunice then came along. "When Wanda comes by, we trip her over. Where is Lyra?" Eunice asked. "She's using the bathroom..." Mumette grumbled. Wanda and Willow then came along with their backpacks on their backs. "I have to go to my class." Willow sighed. "All right." Wanda smiled as Eunice noticed Wanda, she snickered and put her foot out in the hall.

Wanda was walking until she tripped over Eunice, everybody else began to laugh. "Oops, sorry." Eunice smirked as Lyra came along, Mumette, Crystal, and Lyra did worried looks at each other. [A few moments later] It was homeroom and Eunice was writing something on a piece of paper. "What are you doing?" Lyra asked. "You'll see, hehe." Eunice smirked, she was finally done as she put it into a paper ball then threw it at Wanda. "What's this?" Wanda asked to herself, as she opened it and tried to hold back her tears. The paper said "You're ugly and have a lot of stupidity, you should regret coming to school dip-face". Wanda asked if she could go to the library. [A few moments later] Wanda was cuddled up crying, as Lyra, Mumette, and Crystal were looking for her. "Wanda?? Wanda??" Lyra asked, looking for Wanda.

They then heard sniffling, the girls noticed Wanda cuddled up crying holding the note in her paw. "Are you okay Wanda?" Mumette asked worried. "No I'm n-not fine..." Wanda whimpered, as tears were flowing down her furry face. "Wanda, we're truly, truly sorry. We bullied you just because you're different." Lyra whimpered. "I don't mind, Eunice is right about me anyway..." Wanda added, as Crystal held Wanda's paws with her invisible hands. "Eunice is wrong about you, you're fine just the way you are." Crystal smiled, but Wanda began to cry even more. "We lost our house, my father died, my mother doesn't have a job, I'm bullied, we live in a trailer and we could lose it as well. I don't want to get bullied at school and live in a car later on." Wanda cried. Lyra, Mumette, and Crystal did worried looks at each other again.

"We have to tell Eunice she's wrong." Lyra growled. [The next day] Eunice was at her locker, and she gasped about what she had seen. Lyra, Mumette, Crystal, and Wanda were talking together. "Why are you talking with her?" Eunice asked angrily. "Actually Eunice, she's not that ugly at all..." Crystal smiled. "Yeah, we learned that looks don't really matter..." Mumette added. "You can't just bully someone because of their looks..." Lyra sighed, as Eunice began to cry. "Pfft! I don't care what you dweebs think!" Eunice whimpered, walking away. "Thanks guys, I don't feel alone or hurt anymore." Wanda smiled, as more students came along. "Thank you, nobody really liked her anyway." A human girl named Sabrina thanked. Eunice, Mumette, Crystal, and Lyra had learned their lesson, don't bully people because their different.