The Vicitm Becomes The Suspect

[This is a sad story of a 17-year old stein named Faye who is bullied at school and starts a school shooting.]

Faye went into her classroom, she was late as usual. "Sorry if I was late Mrs. Wore, our car broke down and I had to walk." Faye sighed, going to her desk. A werewolf named Wendy, a kitsune named Lyra, and a human named Sabrina began to laugh. "She has the greatest excuses..." Wendy smirked. "Guys, why will you not leave her alone?" A stein named Quinten whimpered. "Because we can do whatever we want." Sabrina grumbled, a werewolf named Mrs. Wore did a sigh in annoyance. [A few moments later] Mrs. Wore was talking to her students about their homework. "Did everyone finish their homework like I said so?" Mrs. Wore questioned. "I finished my homework Mrs. Wore, I left it at home by mistake." Faye stated, her bullies did laughs. "That's not very nice." A stein named Fran growled angrily.

"Oh look, Faye's boyfriend is coming to the rescue." Lyra laughed, Mrs. Wore did an exhale. "Class... We're nearing your graduation, you can't keep on acting like this." Mrs. Wore exhaled, Faye did a sigh in embarrassment. [A few moments later] Faye was talking to Quinten and Fran in the hallway. "Thanks for sticking up for me, those girls are really mean." Faye smiled. "Just ignore them Faye... They're just trying to be better than you, and they aren't worth your time." Quinten sighed, Faye's bullies suddenly came along. "Hello Faye's boyfriend, or should I say Faye's boyfriends." Wendy grumbled, Faye did a whimper as Sabrina nudged her against the lockers. "I'm always tired of seeing your face, why do you even have to exist?" Sabrina smirked, the girls left and laughed as Faye began to cry. "Faye are you-" Fran was cut off by Faye.

"I'M FINE FRAN, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Faye whimpered angrily in a high tone as she walked away. "They'll change one day Fran..." Quinten stated, Fran did a sigh and put his arm on Quinten's shoulders. "I'm really worried about Faye, she could start a school shooting because of the bullying." Fran sighed. [A few hours later] Faye was at the dinner table at home, she was talking to her stein dad named Frank. "How was school today?" Frank smiled, Faye did a sigh. "Fine as usual Dad, school is school as always." Faye chuckled. "Good, I'm glad you're having a great time at school. Now why don't you get some rest, you have to wake up early tomorrow." Frank stated. [The next day] Faye was still asleep in her bed, but she was whimpering for some reason. Faye was thinking about all of the bullying at school.

She then woke up breathing and panting heavily. "All I can think about is the bullying..." Faye sighed, she got up to get ready for school. [A few moments later] Frank was a police officer, he always kept his gun in his room. Faye had noticed nobody was around, she put the pistol into her backpack. [One hour later] Frank was wondering where his gun was. "Argo, no child of mine wouldn't and has never taken my gun before." Frank sighed, Argo was a stein at the police station. "Frank... I know Faye is almost at adult age, but do you know how many school shootings have happened in the last few years?" Argo asked concerned. "I must have left it at home by mistake, I always keep a spare here." Frank stated. Meanwhile... Faye was early at her classroom, Lyra passed by and knocked her work off of her desk.

"Good morning dork." Lyra grumbled, Wenda and Sabrina began to laugh. Faye began to cry, she took out the gun as everyone else in the class screamed. "I'M LITERALLY TIRED OF THIS! WHY WON'T YOU UNDERSTAND AND STOP? DON'T MAKE ME HURT YOU!" Faye screamed, Lyra began to shiver. "I-I-It was j-j-just a joke! I-I-I'm sorry!" Lyra stammered. "SORRY? NOW YOU'RE SAYING SORRY?! YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID SORRY SINCE I CAME HERE!" Faye yelled. "Don't shoot Faye!" Mrs. Wore begged. "Faye, you don't want to do this as much as we do!" Wenda whimpered. "FINE! I WON'T SHOOT, BUT I HOPE THIS TEACHES YOU NOT TO BULLY OTHERS!" Faye growled, dropping the gun to the floor. The students did sighs, but Faye picked up the gun and pointed it at herself.

"NO FAY-!" Quinten was cut off by Faye opening fire. [A few moments later] Mrs. Wore and her students were in shock seeing Faye laying on the floor, Mrs. Wore called Frank and 911. "I have a 12th grade female student who just committed suicide, Haversack High School..." Mrs. Wore sighed. "We shouldn't have bullied her..." Sabrina whimpered. [One week later] Frank was overcome of emotion at Faye's funeral. "We're sorry Mr. Stein, I guess we tormented your daughter too much..." Lyra exhaled. "It's fine Lyra, I'll just have to live without her..." Frank whimpered.