New

[Wanda is an 11-year old werewolf that is new to Haversack Middle School and has nonverbal-autism, but she suddenly starts to get bullied.]

Wanda was being introduced to her class by a werewolf teacher named Mrs. Wore. "This is Wanda, I want you all to treat her how you would like to be treated." Mrs. Wore smiled. [A few hours later] It was lunchtime and Wanda was looking for a place a sit, she noticed a stein named Eunice, a Mummy named Mumette, an invisible person named Crystal, and a kitsune named Lyra. Wanda tried to sit down, but Eunice placed her lunch tray on the seat. "Saved." Eunice growled, Wanda sighed and walked away as the girls laughed. "Nice one Eunice!" Mumette smirked. "Wasn't that funny Lyra?" Crystal asked, Lyra did an exhale. "It was funny, I guess..." Lyra sighed. [20 minutes later] Wanda was reading a book at some bench, until Eunice and her group suddenly came along with angry glares.

"Well, well, well? If it isn't a new student deciding to sit at our bench?" Eunice laughed, Wanda did a sigh and ignored Eunice. "What is she reading?" Mumette asked, snatching the book from Wanda's paws. "Why do you even read this rubbish?" Crystal smirked, Wanda did an exhale and put her paw on her arm. "Don't think that we go easy on new kids here, we'll beat you bad like fresh meat." Eunice growled as she punched her hands. [A few hours later] Wanda was at her locker, until Eunice suddenly came along and pushed her to the floor. "Oops, I'm sorry..." Eunice snickered. "I guess you should be more careful or watch where your going." Mumette added, the girls left and laughed. Wanda started to cry a little, she put her backpack on her back and went to her next class. [A few hours later]

Wanda was sitting at the back of the bus all alone, Lyra did an exhale and came along. "Look Wanda, I'm really sorry about my friends... They're just pure jerks and bullies..." Lyra whimpered, Wanda did a little smile. Eunice, Mumette, and Crystal had noticed her, they did some angry grumbles. "She's trying to take Lyra away from us..." Crystal growled. [A few moments later] The bullies were talking with Lyra. "Why are you talking with that new dweeb?" Eunice asked angrily. "She's not a dweeb Eunice. Plus I've made my decision not to bully anymore, it's not right for a person like me." Lyra explained. "And why with not bullying as well?" Mumette questioned, Lyra did a grumble and walked towards her house. "Poor Lyra, she just's trying to help me..." Wanda thought in her head sympathetically.

[The next day] Wanda was at her locker, until she noticed a note that was written with "Loser!" on it. Eunice and her group came along with evil smiles, Wanda did a worried look. "You're coming with us."  Eunice growled, Mumette and Crystal grabbed Wanda by her arms. [A few moments later] Wanda was crying on the ground helplessly. "If you cry we'll beat you even more and worse." Crystal grumbled. [10 minutes later] Mrs. Wore had noticed Wanda was late and had a black eye, a couple of bruises, and a couple of scars. "Wanda, what happened and why are you late?" Mrs. Wore asked concerned. "Oh... She fell on accident Mrs. Wore, so we took her to the clinic." Mumette lied. "If I only I could talk..." Wanda thought in her head, she did a sigh and sat at her desk. Lyra felt like Wanda didn't fall.

"Those girls wouldn't have helped Wanda..." Lyra whispered to herself. [A few hours later] Wanda was at her locker, until Eunice suddenly came along and pushed her to the floor. "Ugh, you're an easy new dweeb to pick on." Eunice laughed, the girls left and laughed as Lyra came along. "Just ignore them Wanda, they aren't worth anybody's time." Lyra smiled. She was trying her best to cheer Wanda up, she did a little smile back at Lyra. [One hour later] Lyra had noticed that Wanda had nothing to eat, she knew something was wrong. "Where's your lunch-tray?" Lyra asked worried, Wanda wrote "I'm on a diet." on some sticky note. "Wanda.... I already know your lying, did those girls take your lunch money?" Lyra sighed, Wanda did a whimper and shook her head yes. Lyra did a little smile at Wanda.

"You can have my sandwich Wanda, I don't really want it anyway." Lyra chuckled, Wanda started to shed little tears of joy. "I think I just made a friend..." Wanda thought in her head, Eunice, Mumette, and Crystal were starting to get jealous of Wanda and Lyra's relationship. "We have to get rid of Lyra." Crystal growled. "Why don't we push Wanda off a roof?" Mumette suggested. "Good idea Mumette, so we never have to see her face again." Eunice smirked, the girls began to laugh in hopes that their plan would work. [A few hours later] Wanda decided to walk home from school, until Crystal and Mumette suddenly grabbed her. [10 minutes later] Wanda, Eunice, Mumette, and Crystal were at the top of some building. "Any last words new dweeb?" Eunice asked, Wanda shook her head no and did a whimper.

"Of course she wouldn't say anything, because she can't speak to anyone." Crystal laughed, Eunice pushed Wanda off of the building as she screamed. [A few moments later] The bullies were starting to get a little worried. "I think we actually killed her Eunice..." Mumette whimpered. "She deserved it Mumette, we don't have to see her face anymore." Eunice cackled. [A few days later] Wanda luckily survived the fall, she had a cast around her arm and a bandage on her head. "Look who's back..." Crystal pointed, Eunice and Mumette did a glare at Wanda. [A few moments later] Wanda did a whimper and looked down to the floor. "It'll be even easier to bully and beat you now, since you have a broken arm." Eunice snickered. "Leave her alone." Lyra growled, the bullies looked back at her with angry glares and looks.

"What did you just say?" Mumette asked angrily. "I said to leave her alone, she's my best friend." Lyra stated, Eunice came along and pushed Lyra. "Weakling... Now with you new dweeb." Eunice grumbled, cracking her knuckles. Wanda did a scream and kicked Eunice right in the mouth, Mumette and Crystal did a shivers and ran to her aid. "Oh my! She's bleeding! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT!" Crystal yelled as she charged towards Wanda, but she kicked Crystal right on the neck. Mumette then punched Wanda right in the face, Lyra just did a glare and growled. [A few moments later] The girls were at Dr. Klondike's office, he was the principal of the school. "All right Wanda, we don't push or hit, am I clear?" Dr. Klondike asked as Wanda did a nod, the bullies felt a little silly.

"Now Eunice, Mumette, and Crystal... I think you owe Wanda and Lyra an apology." Dr. Klondike sighed. "We're sorry Wanda and Lyra..." Eunice whimpered. "Finally Lyra, just because someone punches you doesn't mean you punch them back." Dr. Klondike finished as Lyra did a nod, the girls became friends with each other.