Lure

[This is a sad story about two werewolf pups who are lured by kidnappers.]

Two werewolf pups named Wayne and Wanda were walking on the sidewalk, they were going to buy ice cream. A werewolf named Walsh was laying on a wall, until he noticed Wayne and Wanda, Walsh did a little smirk. "Hey kids, come here... I have some ice cream." Walsh smirked, Wayne and Wanda did a worried look and looked at Walsh, he had a leather jacket with a white shirt with red stripes over it, along with some ripped jeans and one earring on his left ear. "He doesn't look like an ice cream worker." Wayne stated. "We're sorry... We would buy ice cream from you, but our parents said not to go with strangers." Wanda whimpered, her and Wayne began to leave. [10 minutes later] Wayne and Wanda had their ice cream in their paws, they began to walk back home, Walsh was following them for some reason.

"Why do I feel like we're being followed?" Wayne asked worried. "I have that same feeling... Lets eat our ice cream at that alleyway, whoever is following us might lose sight of us." Wanda thought. [A few moments later] Walsh suddenly came along, Wayne and Wanda did some whimpers. "What do you want from us?" Wayne grumbled, Walsh pointed a pistol at Wayne and Wanda, they both screamed in horror. "Don't move... I want all of your money, or you're going to come with me." Walsh growled, Wayne and Wanda screamed again, a werewolf that was an officer named Officer Will heard a scream. "That sounded like young werewolves!" Officer Will dropped, he had noticed Walsh had Wayne and Wanda against his torso. "What do you want?" Walsh asked in annoyance. "Let these children go." Officer Will growled.

"If you don't go in 10 seconds, I'll shoot one of these kids!" Walsh imitated, pointing a gun at Wayne's head as he shivered. "Sir.... Let these children go, or I will have to tase you." Officer Will whimpered, some werewolf named William came along and knocked out Officer Will. [A few moments later] "LET US GO!" Wanda yelled, Walsh put tape on Wayne and Wanda's mouths. "Get ready Walter, we lured some good ones." William cackled. [10 minutes later] Wayne and Wanda noticed they were at some apartment, a werewolf named Walter took the tape off of their mouths. "Surprise!" Walter laughed. "Let us go!" Wayne whimpered. "No, you two are staying here." Walsh added. "I'm hungry..." Wayne whimpered, William came along with stale bread and dirty water, he got a couple of pills as well.

"Eat." William stated. "We can't eat that, it's not healthy for us." Wanda shivered, Walter nudged on Wanda's ear as she cried. "Do you want more?" Walter asked, Wayne and Wanda shook their heads no. "Then eat what you're served!" Walsh growled. Meanwhile... Two werewolves named Willa and Wilson were waiting for Wanda to come home. "Where's Wanda?" Willa asked worried. "Wayne's parents are probably dropping her off." Wilson thought, two werewolves named Winifred and Wallace came along. "We haven't seen Wayne either." Winifred sighed. "I'm calling the police." Wallace exhaled, getting his phone. Back at the apartment... Wayne and Wanda were throwing up from the nasty food they ate. "You two are going to do everything single thing we say." Walter laughed, slapping Wanda as she cried.

"You're not going to get away with this, our parents are coming!" Wayne growled, trying his best to be brave, Walsh suddenly grabbed Wayne's arm hardly. "Don't say anything about your parents or else I'll do something way worse than grabbing your arm." Walsh imitated. [The next day] Wayne and Wanda had been missing for a day, their parents were starting to get worried. "I tried everything to save them, but I guess I was a minute too late..." Officer Will sighed with a cast on his arm. "Do you know what the kidnappers looked like Officer Will?" Willa questioned. "They seemed to be 19 or in their early 20's, we'll try everything to track them." Officer Will added. Meanwhile... The kidnappers were discussing the rules with Wayne and Wanda. "You better follow these rules..." Walter initiated, as the werewolf pups whimpered.

"One, don't stay up after 9:00 PM. Two, no watching tv before 2:00 PM or after 8:30 PM. Three, no going outside at all. Four, the only time you can go outside is to take a bath with the hose and dirt. Five, don't say anything about your parents. Finally six, especially don't try to steal our phones to call the police, we'll something way worse than locking you up in a closet." Walsh explained. "Yes sir..." Wayne and Wanda sighed. "Call him Walsh." William corrected. "Okay Walsh..." Wanda grumbled. "We're going to talk to the drug dealers about you, they'll give us plenty of money and marijuana for you two." Walter cackled, Wayne and Wanda did a scream. "D-Drug d-dealer?" Wayne shivered. "They'll send you back and forth for money and drugs." Walsh added, as him and his friends left the room and laughed.

Wanda hugged Wayne hardly. "The drug dealers will be worse than these kidnappers..." Wanda cried. "We have to find a way to escape and call the cops." Wayne whispered. "You heard what they said Wayne, they could even kill us if we try to escape." Wanda whimpered. "Well, we have to try and find a way." Wayne sighed. [A few hours later] The kidnappers were sleeping, Wayne snuck into their room. "I'll get his key, then you get his phone." Wayne stated, he quietly took the key from Walter's paw. [A few moments later] Wayne and Wanda were panting outside of the apartment. "Call the police Wanda." Wayne ordered. "He's dumb enough to not have a password." Wanda sighed, calling 911. [A few moments later] "What's your location?" The operator asked, Wayne and Wanda looked the address.

"2637 Haversack Avenue... Please hurry with a police officer, the kidnappers could wake up any minute now..." Wayne shivered. [10 minutes later] "Are we going to be okay Officer Will?" Wanda asked. "I won't hurt you at all, I promise." Officer Will smiled. [The next day] Wayne and Wanda were crying, they were hugging their parents tightly. "Thank heavens God was watching over you two..." Winifred shivered. "They were going to drug deal us for money..." Wayne whimpered. "