Child Abuse

[This is a sad story about a werewolf named Wilbur who is an abused child.]

A werewolf named Wayne was waking up from his bed, he yawned and put his tank top along with his shorts on. [A few moments later] Wayne went into Wilbur's room, he had noticed him playing with his toys. "Wilbur, why are you still in your pajamas?" Wayne asked angrily. "Dad, it's only 6:00 AM, school doesn't start till 9:00 AM." Wilbur whimpered. "You're 11 and in middle school, stop playing with these mangy things. PUT YOUR SCHOOL CLOTHES ON NOW!" Wayne yelled, walking out of the room. Wilbur cried in fear, he rolled up his sleeve gently, there were a few cuts and bruises on his arm. [A few hours later] Wilbur was talking to his friends at school. "You should tell an adult Wilbur." A stein named Quinten suggested. "If I tell an adult about the abuse, he said he'll kill me." Wilbur sighed.

"Wilbur, you still have to try..." A werewolf named Wes added. Meanwhile... Wayne was at the bar with his friends. "I'm starting to think if I should get an abortion on my demented kid." Wayne laughed, a werewolf named Walter took a sip of his beer. "You could lend him to us." Walter smirked. [The next day] Wilbur was at Walter's house. "Since you're with us, you're not going to school." A werewolf named Walsh stated. "Yay!" Wilbur cheered. "You're doing jobs though." A werewolf named William added. [A few days later] Wayne was watching some tv, until he got a knock on his door. Wayne opened the door and dropped his jaw, it a was a werewolf officer named Will. "Officer Will for Wolf City police department." Will informed, Wayne seemed confused. "Why are you here?" Wayne questioned. "It's about your child named Wilbur." Will added, Wayne did a sigh.

"What about my demented kid?" Wayne grumbled. "Wilbur's teachers and peers are worried that you're not taking care of him like you're supposed to, and he hasn't been to school for the past three days." Will explained. "Oh... He was very sick and didn't want to go to school, so I let him go to my mom's house." Wayne nervously lied. "I know you're lying sir, now tell me the truth about Wilbur." Will growled. "Fine... I leave him home alone, because he's 11 and is capable of taking care of himself. Wilbur's with my friends, they're abusive like me as well..." Wayne whimpered in guilt. "Unfortunately I'll have to arrest your for child abuse and child endangerment, but thanks for telling me the truth." Will sighed, placing Wayne in handcuffs. Meanwhile... Wilbur was crying with fear as Walter did a laugh.

Wilbur was forced to do jobs not meant for an 11-year old. "Please..." Wilbur begged, William slapped him hardly. "Cook us something this instant." William ordered. [A few moments later] Wilbur had cooked an egg for everyone to share. "An egg?" Walter growled. "I'm sorry, it was all that was left in the fridge..." Wilbur whimpered, Walsh grabbed Wilbur's arm. "You're going to the attic." Walsh initiated. [A few days later] Will was talking to Walter. "Who are you talking about?" Walter questioned. "Wilbur's father told me that you have him." Will sighed. [A few moments later] Walter, Walsh, and William were all placed in handcuffs. "I'm afraid your father is in custody as well, you'll have to stay at Child Protection Services." Will explained to Wilbur. "Okay..." Wilbur exhaled, going into the police car.