Puppy [Remake]

[Puppies and babies must have a point of view too....]

A werewolf named Wanda was talking to another werewolf named Walter, they were watching a movie at an apartment. "This is so romantic Walter, I don't know what to say-" Wanda dropped. "Wanda, you're the best thing I could I have in my life." Walter smiled, him and Wanda kissed which lead to hugging. [Four weeks later]

Wanda was throwing up in the toilet at her office, some of her friends were worried. "Are you okay in there?" A werewolf named Wenda asked worried. "I'm fine Wenda, there's been a stomach bug going around." Wanda sighed. [Four weeks later] "I don't think Walter got you pregnant, do you?" Wenda questioned in concern. "I don't think so Wenda, a stomach bug is a common disease here." Wanda muttered. In the womb... The werewolf pup was starting to grow paws.

It had suddenly noticed its paws for the first time. "What in the- What are these things? Hey, they match!" The werewolf pup chuckled. [Four weeks later] Wanda had a pregnancy test in her paw, it had two lines which meant positive. "No..." Wanda shivered. [The next day]

"Yes." Wanda's doctor named Dr. Klondike smiled. "How could this have happened?" Wanda asked worried. "I'm assuming this wasn't a planned pregnancy." Dr. Klondike sighed. "This isn't even a plan of theory..." Wanda whimpered. "Now let me just see how much you are." Dr. Klondike stated, Wanda laid down on the hospital bed as Dr. Klondike pushed on her stomach a little. In the womb... The werewolf pup felt a little push. "Woah time out. Holy cow what was that? What the-" The werewolf muttered in complete surprise.

Back outside of the womb... "I'll say you're about 12 weeks or so. What's your age by the way?" Dr. Klondike questioned. "25." Wanda stated. "Remember Wanda, your biological clock is ticking." Dr. Klondike stated. [A few hours later] Wanda was laying in her bed, she had a pillow under her pajamas. Wanda sighed and took it out, she thought of what Dr. Klondike said. "Remember Wanda, your biological clock is ticking." Wanda thought in her head.

*Thought* Wanda was screaming in fear, she was holding the minute hand of a large clock attached to a building. "HELP!" Wanda yelled, the minute hand then ticked to number six as Wanda screamed falling down towards the ground. *Out of thought* [The next day] "He said my biological clock is ticking." Wanda sighed in deafest and annoyance.

Walter smiled and put his paw on Wanda's stomach. "Walter, I'm not trying to trap you or pressure you, but I want you to know that this puppy is you and me, and I'm not getting an abortion." Wanda whimpered. "Aww, maybe she'll get a job just like you and me, or start a perfect a family." Walter stated as Wanda began to smile a little, Walter suddenly began to sing some sort of tune.

"Could you stop singing that?" Wanda chuckled playfully. In the womb... "Please stop singing that, if she gets sick I get sick." The werewolf pup whimpered, hearing Wanda and Walter talking in the outside world. [Five days later] "What?" A werewolf named Willa growled, she was Wanda's mother. "Ma, I'm pregnant and you said that I could make my own decisions now... I just want to have a puppy." Wanda muttered.

[18 weeks later] "Let's get some apple juice down here, come on!" The werewolf pup giggled as it wiggled its umbilical cord in the womb, Wanda was drinking a jug of apple juice. "Thirsty eh?" Wenda chuckled. "Yes..." Wanda sighed. "It says here that around the second or third trimester you could find the gender of the werewolf pup." Wenda smiled. "I want it to be a surprise..." Wanda stated.

[10 weeks later] Wanda and Wenda were at a dress shop. "It'll take two of them to fit me..." Wanda grumbled. "Aww, but you're having a puppy, let me try it on." Wenda sighed, as Wanda gave Wenda the dress. Walter suddenly came out of a room kissing a kitsune named Lyra, Wanda and Wenda had noticed him. "This is really, really going to hurt." Walter shivered, Wanda and Wenda walked out of the dress shop.